Triphase connection colour code

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Triphase connection colour code

Post by mrbutt89 »

This may sound a bit of a daft question, but could someone tell me which of the connectors (red, blue, black) on the E-Stim Systems triphase cable is the "common" connector? I'm guessing it's not the red one. I can probably find out by experimenting with it, but I'd rather just get straight down to business!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Triphase connection colour code

Post by admin »

mrbutt89 wrote:This may sound a bit of a daft question, but could someone tell me which of the connectors (red, blue, black) on the E-Stim Systems triphase cable is the "common" connector? I'm guessing it's not the red one. I can probably find out by experimenting with it, but I'd rather just get straight down to business!
It's the black plug. We fit different colour coded adaptors, so go with the colour of the plug, not the adaptor. We use different coloured adaptors, as when we used adaptors the same colour as the plugs, people used to complain that we had sent them the cable but no adaptors!!!

Hope this helps

Wayne
E-Stim Systems Ltd
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Excellent! Thanks for the quick reply. :D
lister
Active

Post by lister »

What does the triphase cable do? I saw it on the website but didn't have enough to buy one. Is it like the calbe on a 312?

Lister
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Hi Lister.

I'm a newbie and no expert, so others on here will be better qualified than me to give you a good answer. From what I can see, this cable does the same as the E312 cable. (I chose this one to be guaranteed there wouldn't be any compatibility issues.)

Basically, it connects to both channels A and B at the box end, and you have three connectors for electrodes at the other end, with the black one being shared between the two channels. This means that, rather than channels A and B working independently, their effects are combined, which means that the sensations can also travel between the areas where you've placed the electrodes.

I had a good time last night experiencing what the cable does. I had a conductive rubber loop at the tip of my cock, connected to channel A, and another one at the base of my cock, between my balls and my body, connected to the black lead. I connected channel B to one connector (the tip) of an anal electrode. Playing the audio files through my box, I got some wild results. I had sensations travelling up and down my cock and into my ass. Sometimes it felt as though my balls were being squeezed, and at other times it felt as though there was someone pounding away at my prostate. (As a gay man, I had no problem with that! :D )

Like you, I looked at the price before buying it, and wondered whether I should. However, having played with separate cables and with the triphase cable, I'm absolutely convinced it was the right move to get it, so I'd recommend you start saving up now!
luv2buz

Post by luv2buz »

So here is my question. I got my cable yesterday and want to know how to tell if the blue or red is channel A&B and also does it matter if A or B is either place on my set up?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It depends on which of the black plugs you plug in.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I couldn't easily identify which black plug connected to the red/black channel and which connected to the blue/black channel, so I plugged just one of them into the box and found out which channel it was, then wound a red rubber band around the plug which connected to the the red/black channel. It means there's now no need for trial and error when getting set up.