basic questions

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
jerseyguy

basic questions

Post by jerseyguy »

Hello,
I am new to these forums and hope I am posting appropriately.
I am curious about the e-stim system as I sustained some injuries in an accident many years ago and have trouble with maintaining and erection, and wondered two things :
1 - Is the system painful?
2 - Would it be beneficial/useful for my needs?
Thank you
:?:

Cyberprog
Active

Re: basic questions

Post by Cyberprog »

1) Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes, No. Sorry, had it on pulse :) Seriously though, yes it has the potential to hurt quite badly, but it's down to your control of the unit, and everything starts at 0% and you wind it up from there yourself.
2) Possibly. YMMV however.
jerseyguy

Re: basic questions

Post by jerseyguy »

Thanks for your honest reply.

I have given the device a go, and did practice patience and a bit of caution, and found the experience both different and quite enjoyable.
I may have my expectations and outcome a bit HFO-centric. ;)

But with time and experimentation maybe I will realize such occurring.

I hope I am not being annoyingly forward in sharing personal information, BUT - I feel the device may be a new opportunity to experience sexual ecstacy that I haven't had for along time due to not being able to navigate the waters of a relationship very well (not to mention that I am not exactly a piece of eye candy).
So I look forward to learning and discovering and that I may hopefully be able to utilize these forums to enhance the use of my device (and who knows - maybe others in time).
estim_si
Staff

basic questions

Post by estim_si »

No problem with sharing your experiences. We all have tried things that work and tried things that don't... For me I enjoy the exploration, sometimes it's more important than the final result.

Just remember have fun and be safe, and of course let us all know how you are getting on!

Si