Zeus Power Box

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
readyforhim

Zeus Power Box

Post by readyforhim »

I have just sign up today and have a question. I purchased a Zeus 6 channel Deluxe Power Box for e-stiming. I am new to this and really do not understand a lot about it. I have used the unit a number of times and not sure if it is doing what I thought I would get from this paticular unit. I cannot get continous feeling no way I try. There is a pause in each setting when I am trying e-stiming. I would like to be able to have the continus inpluses if possible. I am not being able to get the orgasms and/or ejaculations I though would happen with e-stiming. Can anyone give me some pointers/help with what I need to do here. Thanks. Carl

estim_si
Staff

Re: Zeus Power Box

Post by estim_si »

readyforhim wrote:I have just sign up today and have a question. I purchased a Zeus 6 channel Deluxe Power Box for e-stiming. I am new to this and really do not understand a lot about it. I have used the unit a number of times and not sure if it is doing what I thought I would get from this paticular unit. I cannot get continous feeling no way I try. There is a pause in each setting when I am trying e-stiming. I would like to be able to have the continus inpluses if possible. I am not being able to get the orgasms and/or ejaculations I though would happen with e-stiming. Can anyone give me some pointers/help with what I need to do here. Thanks. Carl
Sadly the reason you are having problems with this box is it's a unit designed for electro-acupuncture, that has been 'rebadged' as a e-stim unit, so you are experiencing all the functions. such as treatment time, without the pleasure that a genuine made for play e-stim unit could bring. However saying this, e-stim is not an instant orgasm, so experiement with changing positions of pads, use one or two channels, you will hopefully experience some feeling you enjoy.

Si
readyforhim

Re: Zeus Power Box

Post by readyforhim »

I have tried using at least two different ones and there is no differance. In fact I have to turn the unit all the way up and only get small amount of feeling. I really got took on this unit I quess. Wish I could sell it and get me a good unit.
Thanks for your input.
Carl
estim_si
Staff

Zeus Power Box

Post by estim_si »

You can find various units for sale on eBay so that is a good choice for selling. Unfortunately you have experienced the issues that occur when using a unit that was not designed for e-stim, sadly acupuncture, which the 6 channel unit was developed for has different output requirements from that of TENS or even E-Stim.

Si