Audio files

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Tutor

Audio files

Post by Tutor »

Could someone point me out to the audio tracks to use with the 2B I read should be located on the website?
Tutor

admin
Site Admin

Re: Audio files

Post by admin »

E-Stim Systems Ltd
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

Thanks, found them after you link. Great sound to the tones, can't wait to try them out...
Tutor
Lingchi

Post by Lingchi »

Why can't I download the audio files
silicontrip

Post by silicontrip »

Is there a place where people discuss and share files? I've created a few and made significant changes to others and I'm always interested in ways to make files.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

There's a really good discussion forum at smartstim.com, with lots of people creating and sharing audio files. For payment of a financial contribution toward the running of the site you can download their own tone-generating software, opening up access to a lot of specially-created audio e-stim sessions, some of which run for several hours.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Anyone here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a MONSTER 29 GIGABYTES of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049 :D

I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you have created audio files, therefore YOU own the copyright, then we have no issue with them being posted here on the forum. If they are files that you have downloaded from other locations then we would rather they not be posted as its a breach of copyright and could leave us liable.

Admin
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

admin wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:59 pm If they are files that you have downloaded from other locations then we would rather they not be posted as its a breach of copyright and could leave us liable.
Yes I understand that rule and fully support your decision with no objection whatsoever. That's why I ask ppl to PM me. Copyright is a complicated subject and in this case concerns the intellectual property of each stimfile author. The ownership of that copyright always remains with the original author.

What I would say is that all of the stimfiles in my link have been willingly shared to the public estim community and were added under the assumption that since they were originally shared to the public, that they remain intended to be freely shared. Wherever possible the original author is accredited where known, and any genuine author can have their files removed upon request.

I am in touch with several stimfile authors who are still around, all of whom actively support the project. Other authors are sadly no longer with us. Take Claude, for example, a French guy and an estim genius who passed away many years back. His brilliant creations were almost lost to us. It took three years of detective work to track down his back-catalogue, some of them found in Russia!