Anal Play

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
2guys

Anal Play

Post by 2guys »

Hi,

we are completely new to the world of e-stim and have recently purchased a 2B unit with anal electrode .
We'er guessing that the best mode for anal play is either thrust or throb mode but have no idea how the pulse widths work.

Is it the lower the number the sharper the sensation or the higher the number of pulses the sharper the sensation, idealy we aim to simulate a good Fu*k.

Obviously with a new toy like this we dont want to scare the s**t out of the recepient so that they never want to use it again, any help or guidance gratefully received.

S & T

estim_si
Staff

Re: Anal Play

Post by estim_si »

The pulse widths are a adjustment of sensation. Rather than go for exact values, try to adjust slowly and see what the reaction is. Just because I say thrust at 66 is great, somone else might get off on bounce at 10:33. Its a case of take is slowly and you are unlikely to scare.

Hope this helps

Si
2guys

Post by 2guys »

Hi Si..
Thanks for taking the time to reply

What you say makes some sense, we just thought that thrust was for fuc**ng, it never occured to us to use a different mode ..

Years ago my previous partner had an Erostek 312 and there was a program for a fu*k ,..

Guess the software in each box is different
koala56

Post by koala56 »

you can find at the smartstim forum audio files called "ghostfucker"
I can realy recommend this files for anal play!