Estim Audio File Store

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estimaudio

Estim Audio File Store

Post by estimaudio »

We just wanted to post this here quickly in the hope that people might find it useful.

We are just starting running this store after half a year of promoting a free CD for use with the A-Box, which was played back over 4000 times.

We have allot of really long high quality (96Khz 24Bit FLAC) EStim Audio files for sale. Some are paid, others are free, this fluctuates a little. So be sure to check back regularly. They all have different uses, textures and or usages! Even more work is too come out in the future. We have a few new releases planned from which some of them will be free.

As a bonus because we are just starting out we are giving people from this forum a 30% Discount Coupon which is valid for our entire store until 01/01/2014, all you need to do, is send me a PM with as a subject, Receive Coupon, and you'll receive a code which you can use during checkout for 30% discount.

To visit our Store:

http://estimaudio.bandcamp.com/

Hope you guys enjoy our work, as we ourselves had a hard time finding good quality content...

Good Day!

Estim Audio File Team
Ed [Please not this post has no connection to E-Stim Systems]

oscarcat1

Receive coupon

Post by oscarcat1 »

Please will you let mw have the code for the 30% discount at the Estim Audio File Store.
Thanks
estimaudio

Re: Receive coupon

Post by estimaudio »

oscarcat1 wrote:Please will you let mw have the code for the 30% discount at the Estim Audio File Store.
Thanks
As I Can't send you a personal message I will post 4 Unique Discount codes below for anyone to use:

I will post new discount codes as soon as these have been redeemed by anyone until 01/01/2014. If you're afraid the discount has been used already and you want a complete and private discount code, just contact us through email with our all other inquiries form on the right of our bandcamp page ...

Have fun and play safe! :)

EDIT: SOME NEW DISCOUNT CODES :D
Below are a few more discount codes:

soundtopower2942084
feelthesound2904830
tens294739482
audioandpower284930
electronicsound120482048
estimaudio

Re: Estim Audio File Store

Post by estimaudio »

Below are a few more 30 % discount codes valid until 01/01/14

soundtopower2942084
feelthesound2904830
tens294739482
audioandpower284930
electronicsound120482048
ElectroEni

Re: Estim Audio File Store

Post by ElectroEni »

I lost my CD to a accident, are the Soundfiles on the bandcamp-site the same as on the CD? If no, is it possible to get the CD as a MP3 on the Bandcamp-Site?

Thanks in advance

Eni