help newbie

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
kyjellyfish

help newbie

Post by kyjellyfish »

Hi to all, i wondered if someone could tell me if a vaginal electrode can be used for anal stimulation, i have tried to include a picture.
Also i wanted to know if when using an anal electrode can i still be touching my penis or would i have to have a latex or rubber glove to prevent any current flowing through my arm. I am real newbie and thank you for any help or advice. Thank you
IMAG0056.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

admin
Site Admin

Re: help newbie

Post by admin »

The electrode is what we would call a Femilux, something we dropped from our range a while ago as it was hard to ensure we had a regular supply. Its a bipolar electrode so it should work anally.

E-Stim works with two points of contact. With this electrode the two points are in the same electrode, so the current flows between them, there would be no need to wear a glove, and yes, if you had the Femilux inserted anally, you could touch your penis with no risk.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
kyjellyfish

Re: help newbie

Post by kyjellyfish »

Many thanks for your help and advice