download and smartstim closed?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
primeslide856

download and smartstim closed?

Post by primeslide856 »

How do I download stim files to my IPOD? it was easy at smartstim which seems to be closed down as I have not been able to login

admin
Site Admin

Re: download and smartstim closed?

Post by admin »

Smartstim is up and running, you just need to look at the docs on how to log in, as they have issues with spammers hitting the site constantly. What provider is hosting your email?

Downloading audio files to your iPod is via the normal system of downloading the .mp3 or similar files via iTunes. However session files created by software such as SS4 are not audio files and require the SS4 software to operate.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
estimlover

Post by estimlover »

There were minor problems with smarstim forum, but now works without a hitch.
primeslide856

Post by primeslide856 »

I use yahoo mail I forgot password and several instances smartstim notifys me that they will send activation reset to my email when I provided user name but I never get an email from smartstim. This has been happeneing for the past 3 weeks. Any advice would be helpful
estimlover

Post by estimlover »

primeslide856 wrote:I use yahoo mail I forgot password and several instances smartstim notifys me that they will send activation reset to my email when I provided user name but I never get an email from smartstim. This has been happeneing for the past 3 weeks. Any advice would be helpful
I had a similar problem. I changed my yahoo mail with the new gmail, but I never got the mail activation mail. I've tried to resend a few times, but nothing. I asked one of my friends to inform climberr, who fixed a bug in one day.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

have you checked your SPAM filters on yahoo?

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
GM66
Active

Post by GM66 »

Did you get your Smartstim login sorted? If not, let me know and I can contact climberr for you. Just shoot me a PM with your user name and an alternate contact email address I can pass along to climberr for you.
Bonkgr
Active

Post by Bonkgr »

I'm having the same issue with smartstim.com...I've checked spam filters, tried several email addresses, and had the site re-send the activation email, but I still haven't received it.

I'm new to e-stim, and I'm trying to register for the first time, but all of their support stuff states that if you are having issues, you should contact an admin...Yet you have to log in before you can access any contact information for their admins. It's very frustrating...

If anyone here can help, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!
alelectro
Active

Post by alelectro »

I've had a lot of problems trying to sign up to smartstim.com myself, tried with multiple email addresses and they either get rejected or the validation email never arrives :( Tried Hotmail, Gmail and my ISP email (though that seems to be managed by Google, so probably the same issue as Gmail).
alelectro
Active

Post by alelectro »

Nevermind, maybe they were having email problems or some delivery issue, a number of verification emails have just arrived today to the various email addresses I tried using. All sorted now.