What have you got??

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.

What E-Stim Control Unit(s) do you own?

Poll runs till Tue Sep 11, 2046 12:45 am

E-Stim Systems 2B
38%
E-Stim Systems Series 1
3%
E-Stim Systems ABox
2%
E-Stim Systems Remote
2%
Series 2
0%
ErosTek ET312
8%
ErosTek ET302/301R
1%
ErosTek ET212
2%
Folsom/PES Unit
1%
Electrastim EM140
2%
Electrastim EM32
0%
Electrastim Flick
1%
Electrastim Flick Duo
1%
Mystim Box
3%
Zeus Box
1%
Rimba Box
1%
Davey Box
2%
TENS unit
18%
ElectroPebble
3%
ElectroHelix
1%
DG Labs Coyote
1%
Other
8%
ElectraStim Axis
0%
ElectraStim Flux
0%

Total votes: 1079
plasmaions

Re: What have you got??

Post by plasmaions »

HI
I have the rest Folsom Pes, several Tens, EMS, stored in my OLD box an using the Erostec 312b, which is the closest to what I have wanted to experience Estimming. not saying its the best but it is one of the best, although, I still yearn for a unit that also plays sounds files and feels more like the Old Stereo Stim units did without the potential danger inherent with the old stereo stims. guess i feel the erostec has its purpose and does it well playing sound files but another flavor of sound file play I want to have also and I am considering the Two B to complement the erostec.

hookups? Old school i guess as on channel a i gel adhesive tens pads , one at base of penis and the other sometimes larger sometimes smaller pad coverin the lower to half portion of my penis along with the area just below the corona as I find this allows one to turn up higher with out getting the stinging arc welding sensation. Work for me and yes everyone is different.

Channel b I use an vary between a small topredo prostate plus , one side only placed against my prostate but my Fav it the metal ball probe provided with the deluxe Erostec as i can easily adust where at I feel the sensation in my rectum an prostate along with place a long gel adhesive pad on my perineum just above my rectum extending to mid line of my scrotum. This combination for me provides depending on the sound file used a feeling of sensations like a Virtual Cumm rippling from my prostate thru the muscles to my balls along with that contracting rippling feel of an Orgasm up thru the root of my penis to the head of my penis. actually can feel like I am spurting Cumm doing this. The best long long virtual orgasm that to me feel better than an actual Orgasm wheter a handjob, bLO job or intercourse. Yeah, I am addicted to Estim. Still looking for another unit that feels more like the old stereo stim sound playing units as the erostec is good but it is not like the stereo stim either. good but different. years ago before i understood the dangers along with underneath tissue burns, I used an actuall stereo to stereo stim, felt GOOoooD but had consequences an the danger of being electrocuted should the secondaries short to the primaries. There you have it. What I find appealing Estimming, although, I am alwaays trying whatever probe, pad placement someone else may have found Erotic for them. I haave found there is No right or No wrong in probe, atteachment or pad placement , everyone needs are differnt. the only absolute Right i have learned is Do Not try to save a dollar by going Cheap as I once did an now have a lotta cheap units in my junk box costing total more than i paid for the erostec. Cya

AlexRope
Active

Post by AlexRope »

Wow, I was only aware of the ErosTek and E-Stim. I am now waiting for my 2B, which will be the first electro-stimulation device I have owned, so it will definitely be the benchmark for me.
bradpat
Active

Post by bradpat »

ElectraStim EM140 (aka Sensavox)
stevenhare
Active

Post by stevenhare »

hi all i have 2b with connec 3days oldt which i love also a 312 box
matt2015
Active

Post by matt2015 »

e-stim 2B
conductive rubber loops
JerryLee06
Active

Post by JerryLee06 »

I ve got a estim 2b with a lot of equipment!
gman
Active

Post by gman »

e-stim 2b and series 1, 4 sets of pad and two conductive loops.
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

estim 2B (the best!)
et232
tens 7000

The 2B is the main worker, but is great to use in conjunction with one of the other boxes.
neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 »

I'll add here a little update, since I bought this beast :P
Ok, picture upload doesn't work from phone, I'll edit later 🙈

[EDIT:]

And this is "the beast" 8-)
Yes, 12 channels placed all around the body, got it from a gym at good price :P

photo_2019-02-14_11-03-41.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by neo80 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jeff65

Post by Jeff65 »

2B
pads + some DIY electrodes