Smartstim registration problems

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
qvrstick

Smartstim registration problems

Post by qvrstick »

Been trying to register at smartstim for many attempts over two months. I've used several different computers, several email addresses, check spam filters, etc. I never get the registration activation email. Does anyone know what the problem may be?

I can't send the smartstim administrator an email asking for help because i you have to be registered to do that. I believe in learning as much as possible and smartstim seems like the most complete resource. This site looks good too

qvrstick

Re: Smartstim registration problems

Post by qvrstick »

I noticed the post about the same topic a few months ago before I posted my question. The only solution I noticed there was someone who belongs to the smartstim forum might offer to help. I've already tried everything else suggested and none of it worked. I would appreciate any help or info anyone might offer!.
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

your other option is to join fetlife.com and attempt to contact climberr through there. The issues that SS have is purely and simply the amount of spam they get.
I would also suggest not using the free email accounts to access smartstim.

Si
qvrstick

Post by qvrstick »

Good suggestion but fetlife is not something I want to join. I tried 4 separate email addresses and one of them was a regular paid email account. The registration email was never sent for any of the 4 attempts. Once you make an attempt and do not get the registration email the system remembers you and won't let you re-register. At one point after about an hour of digging I found the smartstim admin email address buried somewhere in the site and requested help but I just got an autoreply. Unfortunately I'm unable to find that link again. Its frustrating. I belong to many bulletin boards and have never had a problem registering. Anyhow thanks for the advice and attempt to help me.
Onwrikbaar
Active

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Smartstim.com is notorious for refusing perfectly valid e-mail addresses. I too had to try several different ones before one was accepted.
You can try mailing webadmin@smartstim.com if you really don't want to join Fetlife just to message 'climberr1' there.
Nemesis
Active

Post by Nemesis »

Managed to register first time with a relatively generic yahoo.com address, working my way through the wealth of information :)