Favorite Audi file

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
MobyIcky
Active

Favorite Audi file

Post by MobyIcky »

So I'm a 2B audio file virgin and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what Audio file I should use first. Any favorites and electrode suggestion?

tumblrjoeb
Active

Re: Favorite Audi file

Post by tumblrjoeb »

Lots of audio files at smartstim. Suggest you download some and have fun playing.
MobyIcky
Active

Post by MobyIcky »

I've played around a bit and was surprised how powerful the signal was. Only able to get up to 15-20 power with volume set to 75% or so. Kind of scary. Kept thinking a text would come through and the audio alert would be a big wake up jolt.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

MobyIcky wrote:I've played around a bit and was surprised how powerful the signal was. Only able to get up to 15-20 power with volume set to 75% or so. Kind of scary. Kept thinking a text would come through and the audio alert would be a big wake up jolt.
Been there - Done that - OUCH!!!!
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Tmprl

Post by Tmprl »

I would be interested in anyone's favorite audio files also and what you like about it.
Ruhinga
Active

Post by Ruhinga »

I would also love to hear what people's favorite audio file is. I just started playing around with the audio input on my new 2b and found the experience fantastic.

Unfortunately, I have thus far (and for the last month) been unable to gain access to smartstim.com (even with the intervention of a community member here), which is where basically everybody directs folks for audio files that I have seen. So are there other sources that people have used for audio files? I, of course, know about the files provided by e-stim here and that come with the 2b I purchase, so I am looking for other sources other than those.
Bendywanker
Active

Post by Bendywanker »

I have just had a jolly good time with the "Harmony" and "Warped presence" tracks that come on the Cd that came with my 2b.

I found the same, I could only get to 10% before I was a shuddering mess tensing and gripping a pillow.

Try turning down your volume so that the level displays only just start to move, like this I found it a lot more tolerable.

***Update*** Have just downloaded and installed new beta firmware, it's like a new machine!! Much more linear power adjustment, had a fantastic audio session this afternoon using a Ceramic sessions file I found online, didn't need to download it just played it thru a browser, perfect feel for me had Hfo in less than 20 minutes! Previously I had only managed to 12% power level before becoming uncomfortable with new firmware I had response from 12% up to 25% which did the trick. Love how you are not really in control of the feeling. Getting a chubby just thinking about it!

Result!
E-Stim 2b
Homemade cum thru plug.
Rubber loops
Sticky pads
hawkeye
Active

Post by hawkeye »

My favorite has to be the ones from https://milovana.com on the forum "On Video" there is someone who is making Estim files to use with the so called Cock Hero video's it's great fun :)
DStim68

Post by DStim68 »

The ones at this location are good. The link makes it seem as though you have to become a member to access it, but you do not. There are a lot there, but they're very similar.

http://www.sexelectric.com/members/stimfiles/

The Cock Hero Stereo Stim files at Milovana (mentioned above) are my favorite so far.
GMT
Active

Post by GMT »

I've been enjoying downloading and experimenting with various files from smartstim. I highly suggest you take a look there.