can e-stim help with erectile and ejaculatory problems?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
marlin888

can e-stim help with erectile and ejaculatory problems?

Post by marlin888 »

since having a stroke i have difficulty acheiving and maintaining an erection and ejaculation. I'ts possible but very hard work and the results aren't strong.

Can e-stim help under these circumstances?

ESW-2007
Active

Re: can e-stim help with erectile and ejaculatory problems?

Post by ESW-2007 »

Hi,
not sure if it could help ... I found out, that I often had an orgasm (ejaculation) without having "a steam hammer" ;-)
And if this is a training for ordinary sex I do not know.
ESW
Healer
Active

Post by Healer »

Hi
I wish I could tell you that it can.

I will tell you though that, like you, I had the same problem. Note I said, "Had".

I had discovered that it is important to do a couple of preliminary steps to take before stimming. One: Develop a location where it will not create distractions. Mine is a cellar location away from most anything in the house. Two: Get rid of anything that will prevent you from relaxing. Three: And to me this is important, My wife fully supports my masturbation technique i.e. E-Stim. Frankly she's lost interest in sex and so I either tried to have an affair or get something to satisfy my needs.

ElectroStimming is doing the trick and has been for three years now. Four: It's vital to have a quality stim system. I have a now defunct 232 from Erostek that I'd like to repair and did me great service and ultimately started my on DIY electrodes. When the 232 died, I bought an EM-140. Then I started to improve my ED. I managed to stim three times a week, especially weekends, for any where from an hour to two or three hours. If I didn't cum it didn't matter to me because I notice my erections were getting stronger and the edging was just as fulfilling as it would be to cum. Now, I own a E2B and I am absolutely enjoying every minute with it. My erections are stronger now. For example, before stimming I'd think of something erotic and would not get an erection. Now, however, after stimming, just thinking of how I'd try out another of my DIY electrodes generates a terrific erection.

Bottom Line: Get quality machines, get a private area free of distractions, give yourself time to develop technique and I can pretty much guarantee an erection befdore you know it.

Let use know how you are doing. (By the way I am well past 65 and straight).

Frenually :D
Healer
ggwearsch
Active

Post by ggwearsch »

I think that you will find that they do not help, this also depends on age and physical condition. You should be able to enjoy the 2b anyway.
Have fun!