what to buy? nooooobie LOL

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Bootzz

what to buy? nooooobie LOL

Post by Bootzz »

Hey Folks,

I'm probably batting a million with this question, but; what the heck I'll give it a go.

I have tried estim once (anal) and found it lots of fun). I don't remember which power box it was. I have used a remote ring / bullet on a boy, when we were out, and that was delightful, for boy of us, nothing like saying "come here" non-verbally. That said I'd like to be able to have a duality. Meaning, I can achieve a hands free orgasim with the unit, as well as remotely plug a boy's butt and zap on demand. LOL>

Between the power boxes and this and that its all very confusing. Money is tight, so having ONE unit might be preferable, especially when you start adding in all the attachments.

Ideas?

Bootzz
(PS: YEs i have a boot fetish LOL)

KayEstim
Staff

Re: what to buy? nooooobie LOL

Post by KayEstim »

Well if you are looking to only buy one unit then the Remote is the unit to go for as it can be used for 'come here' type commands non-verbally, but it can also been used as a static play type unit as it has the same 3 modes that the Series 1 has, although it does lack the infinite adjustablity that you get from the knobs of a Series 1.

The Remote certainly has a good level of power and once you master the controls (which won't take long at all) it can be a lot of fun both out and about in public where nobody knows what's going on as well as in private indoors either on somebody else or on yourself.
Pretty much the entire range of accessories can be attached to it too, so the possibilities will simply be down to your budget.

If you need any further advice then feel free to contact us directly via our live chat on the website.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems