Ghostfucker file.

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
rimmer
Active

Ghostfucker file.

Post by rimmer »

Heard that Guostfukker is a super estim audio file, anyone got a copy I could download? Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Lead me not into temptation, I already know the way.
ElectroEni

Re: Ghostfucker file.

Post by ElectroEni »

You can download it from the smart-stim Community, i have to give the file a try myself.
rimmer
Active

Post by rimmer »

Thanks for that but I have tried to get onto Smartstim.com using several different methods but always end up with a dead link or 'page cannot be found'. That's why I put out the request on here as I thought someone would have the file and be happy to pass on a copy.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please be aware that a number of stim files are, or considered to be copyrighted, and we will not condone the distribution of files that break anyone's copyright. There are a number of threads both here and on other forums about the access issues with smartstim, and the fact that its up and down from time to time, but that is something that has been an issue for a while, and something we cannot control.

As for files Why not ask to see in any of the members on this forum has a file that produces similar effects to what you seek and ask their permission to post it on here? or even better grap a copy of audacity (http://audacityteam.org/) - its free, works on a PC/Mac and Linux, and create your own stim files, that way you own the copyright and can fine tune the audio file to your precise requirements.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
rimmer
Active

Post by rimmer »

Many thanks Admin for that 'sound' advice. I honestly was not trying to get anyone on here to do anything unethical, the copyright issue just did not occur to me.
Thank you for suggesting alternative ideas.
paulwarr
Active

Post by paulwarr »

Sounds like an interesting file i will have to give it a try