New member help

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Hertsrubberlads
Active

New member help

Post by Hertsrubberlads »

Hi there,

I have been using the small basic system series 1 and now looking for something a bit better , I love the feeling it gives but feel limited to what it can do , can anyone recommend a new system to me . I've never had a hfo with the basic system and was winding if I got a better one it would help .

admin
Site Admin

Re: New member help

Post by admin »

HFO is not a given, so don't be disappointed if you don't get one. Try different positions, settings even try other forms of stimulation before and after play

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

What electrodes are you using and where are they placed? For many HFO takes quite a time to achieve and often it is about state of mind as well as the position of the electrodes and the settings.
Better is a relevant term and it does not always follow that the more options you have the more chance of an HFO.
I am sure that other members will agree that it takes time but share this information with us and we can see if we can help.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
Hertsrubberlads
Active

Post by Hertsrubberlads »

Thanks for the replying , I have taken the plung and ordered a 2d power box with anal probe , I have already got rubber loops x4 and I think I needed more programs to make it more interesting . I know the anal probe will make all the difference as I love getting fingered and sometime almost close to hfo .