Flick Replacement

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estimmer
Active

Flick Replacement

Post by estimmer »

Hello All

I have had an electrostim Flick for a while and like others have reported it seems to loose charge, sometimes after a 3 hour charge I only get 15 minutes of play before it dies.

I wanted to send it back ,but I have been told that since its 18 months old I cannot get a replacement and also I cannot send it through the post as it contains a battery. I love stimming so I want a replacement that is not going to die after 5 minutes, and give me more fun than my Flick.

I cannot afford a ET312 and its too big anyway so should I buy a 2B? its it any better than the Flick?

Russell

Bendywanker
Active

Re: Flick Replacement

Post by Bendywanker »

I also have a flick and have recently got a 2b. The 2b is a different class altogether. Makes the flick seem more of a gimmick tbh.

However I find the feel of the stim very different between the 2. The 2b can be a bit harsh but this is getting better with the beta firmware.

Also having audio opens up a whole new range of possibilities which is impossible with your flick.
E-Stim 2b
Homemade cum thru plug.
Rubber loops
Sticky pads