Looking for something really sadistic

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
FAG4ALPHA

Looking for something really sadistic

Post by FAG4ALPHA »

Hi! I'm looking for something... I really don't know what - more then that I want it to be a prolonged and gradually growing torture that almoist will make you pass out.... If its on the cock, balls, tits, ass.... I don't know. Anyone got any suggestion? I need to be put through in detail something that is really cruel and prolonged... preferably exeeding 60 minutes...

LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Re: Looking for something really sadistic

Post by LondonSubNigel »

Well, I find that a pair of pads on the inner thighs can be quite a useful placement. Pretty good at making people wince, in my experience
FAG4ALPHA

Post by FAG4ALPHA »

Ah, thanx for the tip . Must try.

And a big thanx for your software and being a big source of inspiration in this area and remote controlled locks etc. Love it!
Bendywanker
Active

Post by Bendywanker »

With a good estim setup you can keep a sub on the edge for a long time, are you meaning orgasm denial or just plain painful?
E-Stim 2b
Homemade cum thru plug.
Rubber loops
Sticky pads
neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 »

Step mode, adjusted to max time and max power, to make it as long as possible. Power is always increasing. No matter if sub cums. Just left it until the end. If the sub cums, it's really evil!