I want to try e-stim

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
howardjai

I want to try e-stim

Post by howardjai »

Hello everyone
I want to know how to get start.
Also what equipment shoud i buy ?
Thanks so much

Teloiv

Re: I want to try e-stim

Post by Teloiv »

I started with a small estim box that I got from a medical catalog for about $50. I have seen like wallgreens, meijer ect laces like that are selling them now. Don't really know how good they are but worth a try if your just starting out and it will take care of your sour back as well lol, considering that's what there really made to do. Just remember to play safe and never cross the heart it's a very good sensation from nipple to nipple but very dangerous.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I decided to jump straight in with a high-level unit, namely the 2B from E-Stim Systems. I didn't regret that. Obviously I could afford it, but I appreciate others might need to go for a cheaper "made for play" unit or even a TENS unit - but I would recommend reading up on these on smartstim.com, as there's a lot of information about which units are good and which ones to avoid. Alternatively, you'll also find instructions there on how to make your own.
I think you should definitely get some Conductive Rubber ("CR") loops rather than blue bands to use on your penis. You can also experiment with the sticky TENS pads, which you can apply to your penis, scrotum or even next to your anus, all of which will provide different sensations. If you're comfortable with the idea of inserting something anally, then you couldn't go wrong with one of the E-Stim Systems insertables, such as the "Moaner".
That basic selection of kit will be sufficient for you to decide whether or not you like the sensations of e-stim. Not everyone does! If you decide it's for you, then keep reading the forums here and on SmartStim, and watch the videos on SmartStim too - that will give you plenty of ideas of things you might want to try, both in terms of techniques and in terms of equipment. Once you get into e-stim, you'll know what you want to try next.
ESW-2007
Active

Post by ESW-2007 »

Hi howardjai
for the beginning these medical "toys" are ok ... but you cannot compare them to a 2B or equal devices.
For me it is very important that these devices have an audio input. So the stimming signal is not limited
to that, "what is in the box only".
Also important are the trodes and where you place them ;-)
Have questions / need advice -> PM me.
ESW
psg

Post by psg »

I suggest you try a 2B with a Flange Electrode and 2 Electo-rubber Loops. Add a couple of large pads on your sacral nerve endings in your lower back, and or a few other interesting places and experiment - the best bit !