Testical question

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Teloiv

Testical question

Post by Teloiv »

I love estim on my testicals however, getting pad or electrod placement for my right one is very tricky. It seems like the current however is going through the cords connected to my right testical more then the testical it's self and it just hurts more instead of pleasurable pain. Any suggestions or ideas anyone can give me to help avoid this issue would be great. Thx

bkinky
Active

Re: Testical question

Post by bkinky »

If you're interested in different electrodes, my partner really likes the Oxballs sack sling. In that case, there are two metal electrodes, one on each testicle, held in place by the silicon sacksling.

We've also got a conductive rubber loop that can be tightened around the testicles and used as a single pole (so you'll need another contact point).

For pads directly on the testicles, I don't have any direct advice. But good luck!
Bendywanker
Active

Post by Bendywanker »

I have a testicle estim trode and unless I'm careful with the currrent it is painful. Wouldn't recommend one unless you are into pain.

It was made better by a liberal amount of conductive gel but not much better. I don't have massive balls and I struggle to get it on without crushing a nut.
E-Stim 2b
Homemade cum thru plug.
Rubber loops
Sticky pads
wrecks

Post by wrecks »

I misread the title and wondered why there was so much Testicle talk when it was supposed to be a "Technical Question"

Bravo if this was a cleverly designed portmanteau/pun =)

I also have an oxballs sacksling which is definitely a great solution however I find that you really want the current stimulating your scrotum without going through your testicle(s). The moment it does it is not comfortable on anything other than low power. Even with everything held in place well subtle movements can cause the current to shift and become uncomfortable.

Large pads are quite good too, but again suffer from the subtle movements problem.

Depending on setup and intensity trodes at the base of your cock/scrotum can have enough effect that it can feel like your'e getting some scrotum love.

The fun thing is to experiment with placement, try pads vs metal vs conductive rubber, reverse your connections, change the contact size of your trodes relative to each other. If you want it bad enough you'll find the right setup.

Have a blast! =)