What is the bi-polar clip good for?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
wetotter
Active

What is the bi-polar clip good for?

Post by wetotter »

I picked up one of these http://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?mai ... ucts_id=39 but I've been underwhelmed by it. The obvious place to put it is on a nipple, especially as mine are really sensitive. But it just feels like being pinched there by something quite sharp. It's less nice than a conventional nipple clamp or sucker.

Is there anything else I should try with it? Other places to put it on a man? Or maybe I've just got my power box settings wrong and some different frequencies would mellow it out a bit. Any suggestions?

tumblrjoeb
Active

Re: What is the bi-polar clip good for?

Post by tumblrjoeb »

I use mine on the nipples with pulse or bounce. I change the feel to 24 at the beginning of play but invariably end up on 64 by the end (the sharper feeling is nicer when hornier).

I also adjust the speed, typically slowing from 50 down to 35 however I do like to finish off on the faster speeds (74).

Also I start on bounce but always end up on pulse. I have played with split but the constant stimulation is too much (unless I'm up for the pain).

I find that the control over the signal that is provided by the 2B enables me to really enjoy nipple stim. I usually end up leaving my flick duo on cock duty and 2B on nipples.

I haven't tried the clips elsewhere as assumed the small contact area would be unpleasant.

Sent from my Wileyfox Storm using Tapatalk
wetotter
Active

Post by wetotter »

Cool, those settings are a big improvement. Still feels a bit like being pinched repeatedly though.
tumblrjoeb
Active

Post by tumblrjoeb »

He he, that's fun isn't it? Stick with it and you'll learn to luv it.