Newbie Anal advice

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Soxspunkr
Active

Newbie Anal advice

Post by Soxspunkr »

Hi, I'm looking to buy my first E-stim kit but not sure what to get and could do with a bit of advice.

I'm male and what I'm really after is some really good anal stim.. I've seen the series 1 ultra pack with the flange electrode which seems good value but not sure if the flange will give me a 'full' feeling. Looking at the other probes, the large torpedo is about the diameter of my favourite dildo.. But not sure if that would be too much for my first electro experience.. What would anyone advise? Go for the ultra pack and see if it's enough.. or get the series 1 control box and large torpedo?

Thanks s :D

Soxspunkr
Active

Re: Newbie Anal advice

Post by Soxspunkr »

Well in case anyone is interested.. I ended up ordering the Intro2electro for him pack and the large torpedo which arrived a couple of days ago..

I have to say the quality of the equipment is top notch and, well, the torpedo is just a thing of beauty! I've tried it a couple of times now and it's just blown me away, what have I been missing!!

The large torpedo is very big and does take a bit of prep with my fav dildo and a lot of lube before I attempt to insert it.. If anyone is thinking about getting an insertable for anal (and comparing it to the girth of a dildo as I did) I think it's good to remember that most dildos have a bit of 'give' in them when inserting but a large lump of turned aluminium doesn't!

I think it's fair to say I'm hooked on electro now :D
mic99
Active

Post by mic99 »

Good choice.
I use a MJ (38mm) and also a 50mm Helix.
I like to get also a 50mm Torpedo or other 50mm electrode.

The e-stim electrides a very fine quality and construction, I linke them a lot.

For me at 50mm diameter there is a effect of ideal filling out.
jbm35510
Active

Post by jbm35510 »

Quick question on this topic... Does the lube need to be conductive? Does petroleum jelly work?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We generally recommend any water based lube, obviously our own ElectroGel has been formulated to electroplay, but as long as its water based you should be ok.

Petroleum jelly is not a good substitute, as the compounds will attack rubber and some plastics and petroleum products are not a good idea to be introduced to the anal cavity.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd