Ideals for male solo play for a prospective new user

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Names

Ideals for male solo play for a prospective new user

Post by Names »

Hi,

I haven't really tried electroplay before, however going into the local shops, chatting with the staff and testing the basic sensation, I definitely want to pick up a kit.

I'm thinking of biting the bullet and throwing my lot in and going straight for the 2B Pro kit however this comes without any electrodes (the lifetime guarantee is attractive on this point :D ). Its likely to be predominantly used for solo play and I was wondering what what people would recommend extra picking up and if anyone could give any advice as to sensations I can create with minimal added expense. Alternatively would you advize to not go for the 2B at all and just go for the ForHim kit instead.

Thanks for any response.

psg

Re: Ideals for male solo play for a prospective new user

Post by psg »

I would recommend a couple of electro-rubber loops - the estim ones are a good size. A couple of large pads, again the estim ones are best size and assuming you're up for anal, I would add a flange electrode, they're a great starter size and sensation is excellent with for example a loop at the base of your penis under your balls.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You might also like to consider our new ElectroPebble

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Rubman
Active

Post by Rubman »

Go for the 2B , I tried to cheap it and just get a basic unit but that soon leaves you wanting more. 2 rubber loops are my preference
Mactwister
Active

Post by Mactwister »

Absolutely add an anal electrode!
Stef19
Active

Post by Stef19 »

The combination of the anal plug Moaner with a urethral sound is absolute recommendable.