Trying out E-STIM with a TENS unit

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
CuriousJacob

Trying out E-STIM with a TENS unit

Post by CuriousJacob »

Hey guys,
So I'm pretty much completely new to the estim concept and community, but hopefully I can go on many more erotic adventures with estim.

Coming to my post, I would like to start off a bit easy with a TENS unit. I am from India, therefore I use a website called FlipKart for ordering most of the electronic goods that I use. I have currently selected a TENS unit that is within an affordable range that I would like to purchase. The link is given here:
https://www.flipkart.com/mars-one-manua ... VYTRZQEWWL

I would like to know if this unit will be strong enough to help me indulge in estim, or if there's a better unit on the same website within a decent price.

Also, if a kind soul could let me know where I could begin with the unit, it would be highly appreciated. As of now, I plan to begin by placing one pad at the head of my penis, and the other below my balls and experimenting with that. However if there are other procedures or tricks/hints I need to know before beginning, I'd really appreciate some light shed on it.

Once again, thanks for your time, and hope towards many more posts to come :D