Seeking anal advise.

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
beto

Seeking anal advise.

Post by beto »

Hello,
Thank you for allowing me in your forum. I recently (this week) purchased a Tens 7000 unit on an impulse buy and have been reading about electro and checking out videos. Now it is time for a question. I'm looking for an anal electrode that will give the best bang for the limited ability the 7000 unit is capable of. The videos I see of electrodes thrusting in and out of the anus seemingly on their own are frankly quite erotic and I'd like to experience that sensation as closely as possible with the little machine I bought. I know that using music is the best for this with the ghostthruster clip. Perhaps I'll upgrade to that with time and if I like the sensations with the current device. I've tried a couple of sessions with the electro pads that came with the unit and so far so good :) The sensations are novel and quite enjoyable but I've always been an ass person so I need a anal 'trode :) Please, I'm -placing an order tonight or tomorrow and would like to ask the combined experience of the group as to what to get. Again, I have a Tens 7000 power unit and would like an anal electrode that can best take that machine to the best posible experience.
Thank you all

2415boxers

Re: Seeking anal advise.

Post by 2415boxers »

I recently bought a anal probe through Amazon, it works well with my Tens Unit and is about 4" long with an adjustable depth base and two metal contact bands made to stimulate prostate. It was about 25.00. I wanted to try before more expensive purchases. Note no success with penis loops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk