Whats your Favourite Electrodes

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
ernie
Active

Whats your Favourite Electrodes

Post by ernie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Hi Fairly new to E-stim and have Just bought a 2B what is every ones favourite Attachments for their 2b's?

I have Just recived a Folsom Cock Board, and have tried it a couple of times. But so far find simple Cock loops to be more effective and feel more intense and less zappy. has anyone else found anything that they just love to use

Goatan
Active

Re: Whats your Favourite Electrodes

Post by Goatan » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:15 pm

The blue bands plus a rubber loop converted for anal use. I personal have found the blue bands with a little gel to be far supperier to the rubber loops i think becasue they fit better being fabric. also i never trap my skin them like i did with toggles for the rubber loops.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Being female I really enjoy the bi-polar electrodes and I have quite a few now, if I had to identify two as favourites they would probably be the Flange and the Moaner.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:51 am

The Moaner gets my vote. I usually use it with just the inserted end connected to the circuit, to stimulate the prostate in a triphase setup. However, I've also enjoyed a few really good "ghost fuck" sessions with the Moaner connected up to a channel of its own.

Svennis
Active

Post by Svennis » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:49 pm

I have bought some conductive tubing(2mm hole) in which i have put a 1.5mm copper wire, that way i have a bendable/flexible tubing, that is compatible with the original wire+pins. Works great.

I could share some ebay links for the tubing if it is allowed...? [ED Sorry Advertising other site publicly is not allowed :-)]

Soxspunkr
Active

Post by Soxspunkr » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:10 pm

I also have to say the moaner is my favorite, though have also got a large torpedo for that 'fuller' feeling. In a triphase set up i also use a thick cock ring which i electrified using a rubber loop and a rubber loop atound my cock head. Have found that generally the larger the electrode area, the smoother the feeling. If you like nipple play then two bipolar clamps are just amazing! Oh and electro sounding too, i'm really getting to like that!

zoticx

Post by zoticx » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:16 pm

The moaner for me as well. It's the "ghost fucking" that does it for me.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:55 pm

I have a new favourite to add to my list alongside the Moaner. It's the "Bobble" - one of the newer red range bipolar insertables. It feels really comfortable when inserted, quite a natural feeling. I've only had time for one session with it since buying it, but I had the best "ghost fuck" ever. Because both of the contact surfaces are internal, rather than one of them being more external (as it is on the Moaner), I don't get any harsh sensations around the spincter at any point. The only problem I had was retaining it when I was in a kneeling position, but I normally lie on my back to stim, so that's not going to be too much of a problem for me.
I've only tried it in a classic two-channel setup so far, but I'm looking forward to trying triphase using just the innermost connection... and basically just playing with it more!

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm

The Bobble is also a very good eletrode and I love it. I think it is also a thing of beauty too as it looks so .......ooooh shiny. Small thing amuse small minds I guess.

I love using it vaginally it feels very intense.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

cbtslavecom
Active

Post by cbtslavecom » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:45 pm

I love the "blue band" or metal ring on the base of the scrotum and penis. Sticky square electrode (with Adhesive Gel) on the head of the penis - the second electrode. I use the first electrode with a gel.
Sorry! My English is very bad.