Pleasure or electro torture?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
User avatar
cbtslavecom
Active
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:01 pm
Location: Moskva

Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by cbtslavecom » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:05 pm

I'm curious to know how electrostimulation is used more often?

Here are the options:
  • For pleasure (erotic massage, orgasm).
  • For torture (for example, Cock and Balls Torture)
  • Punishment (real or for fun)
  • Other ...


Sorry! My English is very bad.

electrofun
Active
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by electrofun » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:53 pm

I use it for all of that, depending on my mood and/or the circumstances (alone or with a buddy)
  • For pleasure: muscle stimulation and genital stimulation for a slow buildup to orgasm. I usually use the ElectroPebble for that. Also very nice on a partner in combination with manual erotic massage.
    The ElectroPebble or the Series 1 will give me an HFO every time. The 2B, for me, feels a lot harsher, and is noway near as good in getting me over the edge. The 2B however has many other qualities.
  • For punishment: naughty boys have to be punished. I'm sometimes a naughty boy to, so...
    When it is decided that the punishment will include electro: then it will be electro torture
  • For torture: it's so much fun to make a fit body squirm with high intensity stimulation of his muscles, cock and/or balls. The 2B is excellent for that.
Combinations can be fun to: torture the muscles (with the 2B), while very slowly stimulating cock and balls (with the ElectroPebble). Will the torture stop after the orgasm? Who knows ;)

User avatar
cbtslavecom
Active
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:01 pm
Location: Moskva

Re: Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by cbtslavecom » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:55 am

electrofun wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:53 pm
I use it for all of that, depending on my mood and/or the circumstances (alone or with a buddy)
  • For pleasure: muscle stimulation and genital stimulation for a slow buildup to orgasm. I usually use the ElectroPebble for that. Also very nice on a partner in combination with manual erotic massage.
    The ElectroPebble or the Series 1 will give me an HFO every time. The 2B, for me, feels a lot harsher, and is noway near as good in getting me over the edge. The 2B however has many other qualities.
  • For punishment: naughty boys have to be punished. I'm sometimes a naughty boy to, so...
    When it is decided that the punishment will include electro: then it will be electro torture
  • For torture: it's so much fun to make a fit body squirm with high intensity stimulation of his muscles, cock and/or balls. The 2B is excellent for that.
Combinations can be fun to: torture the muscles (with the 2B), while very slowly stimulating cock and balls (with the ElectroPebble). Will the torture stop after the orgasm? Who knows ;)
Have you really practiced torture after orgasm?
Sorry! My English is very bad.

slaveguy184
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:01 pm
Location: Baden-Wuerttemberg
Contact:

Re: Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by slaveguy184 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:00 pm

Have you really practiced torture after orgasm?
I experienced this type of play once for another 10 minutes after I had an orgasm. The thing was that I was ordered to endure estim for half an hour before cumming, but I could only take it for 20 minutes and had pay for my offense.

I think it should not be a part of every session, but naughty slaves might need it sometimes :twisted:.

cheers,
slaveguy184

electrofun
Active
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by electrofun » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:53 pm

cbtslavecom wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:55 am
Have you really practiced torture after orgasm?
Of course, it's so much fun ;)
slaveguy184 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:00 pm
I think it should not be a part of every session, but naughty slaves might need it sometimes :twisted:.
You're so right. A good slave accepts the consequences of his failures :)

But seriously: all this within the agreed limits of the game, obviously.

FreddieTal
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:59 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by FreddieTal » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Wasn't that too painful, Slaveguy? I guess that's subjective, but still. More power to you, though!

User avatar
cbtslavecom
Active
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:01 pm
Location: Moskva

Re: Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by cbtslavecom » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:14 am

I think connecting the electrodes to the penis is for pleasure. Connecting the electrodes to the balls is for punishment.
Sorry! My English is very bad.

electrofun
Active
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by electrofun » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:04 pm

cbtslavecom wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:14 am
I think connecting the electrodes to the penis is for pleasure. Connecting the electrodes to the balls is for punishment.
I don't agree. Pleasure or torture depends on intensity and feel, not on where the electrodes are. I like to feel e-stim on my balls for pleasure also.
And I'm sure you know: low frequency & high intensity on the penis can very painful.

User avatar
coronach
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:40 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by coronach » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:45 am

I both love to use (or rather to be used on me) proper estim units for erotic stimulations but also remote shock units for education/punishment/control.
me - sex architect :geek:

slaveguy184
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:01 pm
Location: Baden-Wuerttemberg
Contact:

Re: Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by slaveguy184 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:51 am

FreddieTal wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:18 pm
Wasn't that too painful, Slaveguy? I guess that's subjective, but still. More power to you, though!
It was not too painful. But yes after orgasm e-stim feels kind of different and less pleasurable than before. Usually I need at least 20 minutes until I recover for another ride and I really prefer not being stimmed during this time.. or at least with reduced intensity levels.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests