Pleasure or electro torture?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
TheBrahma
Active

Re: Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by TheBrahma »

I bought the unit just for the torture and punishment... now I have to search things how to make that box do that...

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

cbtslavecom wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:05 pm I'm curious to know how electrostimulation is used more often?

Here are the options:
  • For pleasure (erotic massage, orgasm).
  • For torture (for example, Cock and Balls Torture)
  • Punishment (real or for fun)
  • Other ...
When using it on myself I use it for pleasure but I have a female submissive who likes both pleasure and pain ;)
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
TheBrahma
Active

Post by TheBrahma »

joannesReviews wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:21 pm
cbtslavecom wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:05 pm I'm curious to know how electrostimulation is used more often?

Here are the options:
  • For pleasure (erotic massage, orgasm).
  • For torture (for example, Cock and Balls Torture)
  • Punishment (real or for fun)
  • Other ...
When using it on myself I use it for pleasure but I have a female submissive who likes both pleasure and pain ;)
I suspect the answer would be, all the above...
Blomgren

Post by Blomgren »

Indeed. This is all kinds of awesome. I feel like this thing has so many applications. haha
pretender
Active

Post by pretender »

Hello,

I am so happy with this box. I can use it for pleasure and very quick HFO and I can use it for torture with right electrod placement and right power and audio files or routines.

The most difficult for me is to find the right driver to improve my capacity to take more CBT with 2B.
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

I visited a dominatrix who implemented electro torture on me. I was at the time securely tied up and I'm not sure what stim box she was using but she increased the power at quite a rate, it was a strange feeling knowing i couldnt get to the controls to stop it if i wanted to, I was clearly under her control and very vulnerable, I was determined not to use the safe word and she knew it. We got to an extremely intense level, my head was all over the place (I assume endorphins/adrenalin) and she then started to zap me with some sort of boost control "you can take another one for mistress" kind of comments followed by quite a zap, this went on for some time much to her amusement. It was absolutely amazing to get into this state, to try and get my head around what was happening it was incredible.
I havent seen her since but when lockdown is over, I will be going back, on an earlier session she hypnotised me which was also interesting situation, the two together would be awesome.
Masa1337

Post by Masa1337 »

Both. In an ideal world I would want about a half hour to and hour of a mixture of pain and please. not an insane amount of pain and not so much pleasure that you orgasm early. I would want burst of pain and moment of pleasure as a reward and have it increase in intensity over time. I'm trying to find a way to make a series of modes one after another that would ultimately lead to orgasm, but I don't want to be able to predict what is coming so easily. I still have yet to find a way to accomplish this.
Masa1337

Post by Masa1337 »

beem2713 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:35 pm I visited a dominatrix who implemented electro torture on me. I was at the time securely tied up and I'm not sure what stim box she was using but she increased the power at quite a rate, it was a strange feeling knowing i couldnt get to the controls to stop it if i wanted to, I was clearly under her control and very vulnerable, I was determined not to use the safe word and she knew it. We got to an extremely intense level, my head was all over the place (I assume endorphins/adrenalin) and she then started to zap me with some sort of boost control "you can take another one for mistress" kind of comments followed by quite a zap, this went on for some time much to her amusement. It was absolutely amazing to get into this state, to try and get my head around what was happening it was incredible.
I havent seen her since but when lockdown is over, I will be going back, on an earlier session she hypnotised me which was also interesting situation, the two together would be awesome.
I would have loved to be in your shoes. Just curious, how did you make that happen? Did you meet in person, online or what? Was it a casual conversation that got you there or was it s meet up intended to end up that way from the beginning?
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

It wouldnt be any good being in my shoes, I wasnt wearing any, or anything else for that matter LOL

It was a pluck up the courage to ring this lady, i must have dialled the number 10 times or more but hung up before she answered. I messaged her a couple of times, she kindly replied I was was scared to death to call her, one of her replies said call me NOW. I phoned her and she was amazing to talk to, calmed me down and I made the booking to go and see her. The first time I went my legs were like jelly, I could hardly walk to the door, once inside and I'd met her she was great. I have spoken to her regularly on the phone during lockdown to see if shes OK, she enjoys the chats and I have the first appointment booked whenever lockdown ends.
Specksstim
Active

Post by Specksstim »

Could you share the contact details of the electro dominatrix? PM?