Pleasure or electro torture?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
PurpleAmethyst
Active

Re: Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by PurpleAmethyst »

Definite PLEASURE! My vibrators are going to start collecting dust since I've discovered the joys of swimming :D

roxyjamestv
Active

Post by roxyjamestv »

Usually both i enjoy but definitely tend to lean more towards the torture side
sissylocked

Post by sissylocked »

Both I guess but I actually get the most pleasure out of the pain. Want to make me orgasm crank it up. Lower signals that feel kind of good I can take for hours, but crank it up and you will make me orgasm quick. Want tease me go back and forth. Also the pain orgasms dont even have to include stimulation of penis.
skboy69
Active

Post by skboy69 »

pleasure for me...

but sometimes near the end of a session, i like to crank up a little more the power to play on the edge between pleasure and pain !
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

The anticipation, knowing there's pain there somewhere but you don't know when messes with my head. The pain then gets the adrenalin and endorphins flowing, I get a very natural high. My recent sessions with the Ultimate Bondage File have worked really well for me, mainly because I was being controlled at the time by a very dominant young lady who really knew how to push my buttons. The natural highs have to be experienced to be believed.
MxVoltage

Post by MxVoltage »

Pain. 2B on Mains, "high power", on one of the continuous modes. Gets painful around 17. I love being restrained with my female partner driving. Keeps telling me that I can take a little more. Gives me a few moments in-between and then turns it up one notch. Repeat. An HFO will come somewhere between 28 and 30. Most of the sound routines and other programs just make me lose interest and we need a re-start. The pain and the girl driving gets me every time. I actually like when the pain is about as intense as you can imagine, then she turns it up and it gets even more painful. Love that 2B.
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

MxVoltage wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:39 pm Most of the sound routines and other programs just make me lose interest and we need a re-start.
I understand what you're saying but in truth, the 2B hides a lot of detail from sound files. The 2B is a great device and I do understand the concept behind it but, if you experience the sound files on a device that doesn't process the sound blocking out much detail, a completely different experience results. Kiss of Venus (Extended) by Fallen Angel is very lack lustre on a 2B, on my home designed box blows my mind :D.
Munro24
Active

Post by Munro24 »

It's usually torture, at least for me. I like it when the feeling is so strong I don't event think I could orgasm at all. Especially the flo mode (with feeling knob all the way to the right) on the Pebble works perfecly for this.

When playing with my partner, I go for pleasure.
ZappBrannigan
Active

Post by ZappBrannigan »

Can be a pretty fine line between pleasure and pain and they can overlap, sounding taught me that 1st time I experienced it from flaccid to raging hard on, thankfully by someone who really knew what they were doing and somewhat a dominatrix.
Zapp Brannigan: We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised