electropebble vs. electrastim em140

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
voys

electropebble vs. electrastim em140

Post by voys »

Hi all,

I am basically new to estim - have done some experimenting (with not great results) years ago using a dr. ho....

I digress - I am looking to spend in around 350 CAD (210gpb) on a unit. the electropebble xpf pack would seem to fit the bill.

I can get a em140 for $350 cad (pads and any other accessories are extra). I feel like this is a pretty good price, as most US based sites have it for around 350usd.

Given the em140 is a fair bit more expensive than the pebble controller, I am wondering if anyone can speak to whether it is basically equivalent to the pebble or if it is sitting at some level between the pebble and 2B.

Cfcashi
Active

Re: electropebble vs. electrastim em140

Post by Cfcashi »

I started out with a really cheap Estim box, graduated to a Electro Pebble then a global pandemic happened and I decided to treat myself to the series 2B.

So I understand wanting to the next step, and in retrospect I should have just started with the 2B and saved myself the cost of an Electropebble that I never use. Sure, both can make me cum - but who wants to downgrade after upgrading?

If you know you’ll like it, I recommend spending the extra money, especially if it means audio input since that really expands your horizons, but personally I can’t speak to the EM140.