Hello from Germany

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimmmer0815
Active

Hello from Germany

Post by Stimmmer0815 »

Hi,

i am a new owner of the E-Stim 2B from Germany. I startet with a MyStim system and now with a more experience i wanted something "Bigger".
The read a lot in the internet and in the end two systems were shortlisted.
Erostek ET312b and the E-Stim 2B. The decission fell for the 2B because of some revies in the net and of course the price...

Now, four month later i think It was a good decision, even though I'm dissatisfied with a few things.
Maybe this will fixed or added in some further Firmware versions.

I read in the forum, that it is possible to midify the 2B with "Arduino" to extend the possibilities of the 2B.
For example "Step mode. Autoincrement ". Something i realy miss. My problem is, that i am not realy in programming or modify electrical systems. Thats not my daily work and i am not good in this. So for me, this is not an option.

Why is it not possible to add this in a simple way to the commander Software? I know i also can create soundfiles, but hey... We are in the year 2018...
I would realy like to spend some money for a good software which i can controll and programm my own e-stim programms in a simple way.

For self bondage sessions this function would be worth more than gold :-)

For example, I love to use a bipolar buttplug in combination with a urethral sound from PES (Sparkler) and the P.E.S. Testicle Tubular Electrode around the shaft together with a chastity cage. All this is hidden under several layers of Latex and shapewar.

Now i am looking for an solution to auto increase the training programm or any other programm. Starting with 30% low to maybe 100% high in 1-2 hours. Not being able to influence the program while being tied up and cumming more than once would be a great feeling.

Hope this will be possible some time.

Otherwise, this should not sound too negative, since I'm actually very happy with the 2B. Maybe I'll test an Erostek 312b later. Blackstore from Switzerland has modified models, e.g. completely remotely controllable and modifiable with the tablet. Until then I will experiment a bit and hopefully have a lot of fun. Who knows what the next firmware brings with it.

Greetings C.

LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by LondonSubNigel »

Check out my Estim Control/Server app.

With that, you can create a favourite, which would be your desired final level. Then set the 'rise time' to control how long you want the box to take to get to that level, and the run time, for how long it should stay there.

I don't yet have an option to start at, say, 30% and then go up, but I can think about it for an update.

All the apps are at roughsex.org/estim
Stimmmer0815
Active

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Stimmmer0815 »

Thank you very much for your hint.

I also tried milovana webtease. There are some very cool E-Stim webteases.