Underwear and E-stim

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
cbtslavecom
Active

Underwear and E-stim

Post by cbtslavecom »

Do you use underwear during stimulation?
For example, wet swimming trunks, which slowly dry out.

Sorry! My English is very bad.
bradpat
Active

Re: Underwear and E-stim

Post by bradpat »

sometimes I wear my loops under my underwear but I prefer to keep it free :P
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I haven't specifically tried wet swimming trunks, but I've done under clothes stimming. Electrodes that stay in place and a condom over them seems to work well.
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

Likewise, tight Lycra (spandex) shorts or swimwear compressing the cock against my body is very good, condom to catch the come.
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

There may be a market to pervs like me for fetish clothing with built in electrodes perhaps?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Majorityon wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:53 am There may be a market to pervs like me for fetish clothing with built in electrodes perhaps?
I have seen adverts for jocks with a conductive cup included. However, user comments have varied, and dissatisfaction generally seems to arise from the poor electrical contact made between the cup and the skin.
Tight-fitting elastic materials such as lycra or neoprene might work, but I'm not sure how you'd build the electrodes into them in such a way that the garment could be cleaned (for hygiene) without them being damaged.
It might also be difficult to ensure that the electrodes are in exactly the right places. If you change position or go from flaccid to erect and back again, will contact be lost?
You might also have a problem with electrical current taking unwanted paths between the electrodes if the material becomes wet (from sweat or other fluids ;) ).
Still, I'm sure it's not impossible for someone with more imagination than me.
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I use loops on the base and a modified loop for the head and throw a condom over that, that works great for under clothes stim.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I do often wear underwear during stimming especially if out and about. I wear panties purely to hold bipolar insertable electrodes in place when using them vaginally as those bad boys can be quite heavy and the thought of cracking a floor tile in ASDA terrifies me LOL.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

joannesReviews wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:25 am I do often wear underwear during stimming especially if out and about. I wear panties purely to hold bipolar insertable electrodes in place when using them vaginally as those bad boys can be quite heavy and the thought of cracking a floor tile in ASDA terrifies me LOL.
Floor tiles can easily be replaced. Not so your cracked reputation as a clean living lass!
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

mrbutt89 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:32 am Floor tiles can easily be replaced. Not so your cracked reputation as a clean living lass!
You put a huge smile on my face with "clean living lass", you've obviously not met me LOL
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?