Underwear and E-stim

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Underwear and E-stim

Post by mrbutt89 »

You put a huge smile on my face with "clean living lass", you've obviously not met me LOL
Or maybe irony doesn't come across so well in a forum post... ;)

demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

I warm up the old topic and expand it a bit:

1. There are fetish underwear with built-in electrodes - experience has shown that the current flow is rather pointlocal and therefore not necessarily pleasant. More for lovers of passive extreme volter. I had tried a pair of panties with built-in electric Rivets - mine wasn't now and I had slight burns at the nit points'; and that with a really weak encoder.
I've already seen panties for men and women, and also Bras

2. I really have some Lycra underwear specifically for E-Stim. To serve the sissy fetish :oops: a bit too, mostly women's underwear. I always take these one size smaller so that the electrode pats have better skin contact. Makes me really hot! :twisted:

3. A question to all lovers of E-Stim, Tens, EMS, electrical stimulation in general: Has anyone ever sewed an electrically conductive panty? Does anyone know where to get electrical textiles of the size needed for clothing?

It is surely a little crazy to go into short-circuit clothing - it would be worth a try.
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
oldstimmer
Active

Post by oldstimmer »

I have some "novelty" underwear which are penis shaped, I attach my electrodes then slide my underwear over my cock and electrodes, I can wear this setup under my trousers (when out in public !!) with out getting short circuits via my legs, my g/f enjoys using her remote to control the intensity of my e-stim unit depending on where we are !