Electrical massager XFT-502 - Need Help

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
ekzotica

Electrical massager XFT-502 - Need Help

Post by ekzotica »

Hi to all,
I got Gold Hand XFT-502:

Please watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP8MCcnx4F0

So, would somebody tell me how this massager can be modified so that the MASSAGE and VIBRATE modes can be constant?
Every mode is acting on intervals which can be adjusted to be shorter or longer. But not constant.
Probably some electronic element can be modified or removed?
This XFT-502 massager is 2 way 4 pads, i.e. it has 2 input jacks, although it comes with only one wire with 2 pads.
Waiting for your help and advises.
Thanks in advance!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Electrical massager XFT-502 - Need Help

Post by admin »

Modification of any unit is not something we would ever recommend, mainly as only the manufacturer is going to know and understand the actual circuit in use, and without knowledge of the circuit and configuration its not really possible to work out what you want to do, or even if it is possible.

I would also point out that this forum is generally for supporting users of E-Stim Systems Equipment. The ElectroHelix or our ElectroPebble would be a much better investment, and would certainly offer you more power and control that the unit you are attempting to modify, and we support both, as well as offering a lifetime guarantee. (but not if you modify the boxes)

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd