My partner died and I found his ET-312

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Hogfather

My partner died and I found his ET-312

Post by Hogfather »

I'm sorry to bother you folks. My partner recently died and I found his ET-312. I know he used it on me at some point but I wasn't playing attention. I don't know how to work it. It's too expensive to throw away but I don't understand the directions I find online. It was in a tote, mixed in with computer equipment so I don't know which wires go with it. Would someone mind giving me direction?

jbm35510
Active

Re: My partner died and I found his ET-312

Post by jbm35510 »

Sorry for your loss first off.

Not to short or slight this site or any of the users of it in any way but it is predominately aimed at E-Stim products. If you head over to Smartstim.com and ask there you'll be into a whole bunch of folks that are intimately familiar with your rig.
estimfun
Developer

Re: My partner died and I found his ET-312

Post by estimfun »

If you google "et312b manual" the first link from erostek is the manual in PDF forum, you could read that. But basically it has two outputs A & B that are like headphone jacks, you place the wire made for the system into the headphone jack and the the two ends of that wire plug into an electrode or electrodes. Examples being a sticky pad electrodes on the penis, but where they can't touch each other. You turn on the unit, select a mode and slowly turn up the power level of what ever channel you have an electrode hooked up to. It causes a buzzy sensation at first and then can go into muscle contractions and or pure pleasure. There are safety concerns so I'd recommend reading the manual and also the suggestion of smartstim is a good idea, they're a very helpful forum.