Games with custom sound files

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
slavedave2331

Games with custom sound files

Post by slavedave2331 »

Hi all. Received my 2B last week and absolutely love it. I have used it with the selfbondage memory game to initiate shocks for every time I get a guess wrong. My question is does anyone know of any games that can use custom sound files in them? Say for example a chess game that plays a sound when a piece gets taken? Any game suggestions that let you use your own sound files would be great :) All type of game suggestions welcome.

estimfun
Developer

Re: Games with custom sound files

Post by estimfun »

You might just be able to look into the program files of a game and see if there are .wav or .mp3 files in there. Maybe make a copy of the original files and place it some where safe and then replace the names with audio files that have stim routines in it? As for games, I don't know of any I could recommend. It might be easier with some older games.
StimShady

Post by StimShady »

Have you tried E-Stim Mansion or E-Stim Tower? Both are good fun with lots of E-Stim tracks. You have to get through to the end without cuming. You can find them on a more socially minded stimulation site 😉
tomxass

Post by tomxass »

There is a java application with some estim scenarios: https://ss.deviatenow.com