Newbie seeking audio advice

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
hedonist69420
Active

Newbie seeking audio advice

Post by hedonist69420 »

Hello fellow e-stimers:

I am new to this great Board and to stiming. I started only recently with an Amazon-purchased TENS device and quickly decided to go "all-out" and ordered my 2B yesterday (excitedly waiting for it to arrive) .

I am really looking forward to receiving it and trying audio e-stim. My question for now is this:

What do you all find makes for a good audio e-stim track/recording? What should I look for in pre-recorded options online or fir creating my own "song sets"?

Any advice is welcome.
Thank you

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Newbie seeking audio advice

Post by mrbutt89 »

My preference is the custom-made files consisting of electronic tones, like the ones you find on the E-Stim Systems CD of audio tracks, or the sort you can download from sites such as smartstim.com. To my mind, they give the best variety of sensations.
Having said that, I know many people enjoy using actual music tracks, generally ones with a strong audible rhythm, and others have commented on Japanese Taiko drumming working well.
As with most things e-stim related, it's a matter of experimenting and finding what works for you.

Matthew
impulse69

Re: Newbie seeking audio advice

Post by impulse69 »

I personally find smartstim.com is a great source for information and audio files. There is a huge number of files available and expert advice is easily found. You can also try google to find some estim mp3 files. There are quite a few download sites that have estim audio &iles and many composers are more than happy to share.