New guy with home made urethral electro sound..

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estim_si
Staff

Re: New guy with home made urethral electro sound..

Post by estim_si »

stepney wrote:Can anybody suggest which is the best beginner urethral plug for sounding?
Thanks a lot!
We do a nice range of sounds from a 6mm micro sound so not too big right up to a full size 12mm. Have a look on our store site https://store.e-stim.co.uk

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

stepney wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:41 am Can anybody suggest which is the best beginner urethral plug for sounding?
Thanks a lot!
I would recommend the micro sound (it doesn't go too far in, so is comfortable and you can move around without the sound "bottoming out" if you are sat down 🙄

As for thickness... firstly I ordered the 10mm... that was too thick... my urethra just isn't that open.
Then I ordered the 6mm and that slid in waaaay to easy...
I then ordered the 8mm which is perfect for me. I can feel it well.
After googling, the average diameter if the urethra is 8mm so I should have done my research first.

If you have never inserted anything into your urethra before then perhaps the 6mm would be a good start...
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Hello to all you sounding guys. I have a large collection of stainless sounds, such as the Hegar kit. However, for training their is only one I found that is properly designed. From USA, Tether Products. You need to go to the accessories page to find the stepped sound. I started with the 20fr -30fr ( French size, divide by 3 for mm) so this one, 6 to 10mm. The graduations are very gentle. For example, 25fr to 26fr is, 8.33mm to 8.66mm. I now have the next size up & can get to 31fr/10.33mm.
The process, for this old guy, is lots of patience & time. Will I ever get it all in, 36fr/12mm, who knows.
I am going to post on what I do for HFO later.
Shedboy
Active

Post by Shedboy »

I have been chasing HFO for some time and started trying to to directly stimulate through the prostate . I am using 2B on one channel with moaner and have tried variety of sounds, rosebud , van buren and now experimenting with the Guyon style but am finding the stim required is high power and withdrawing a Guyon back from full insertion that I can achieve does increase the stimulation a lot. Seems a shame to withdraw and my favourite are the 5 to 8 m diameter rose buds. Problem I find is that while the Guyon remains tight in place unsupported the VB’s and Rosebuds require support as I can soften while enhancing play with regular poppers.
I connect to the sound by using a clip to form circuit on one channel to centre point of moaner.
As power levels increase I can loose the early , what I assume, is direct prostate stimulation to a larger unspecific sensation with moaner ghosting as well. I can achieve. A flow on occasion but usually contraction sensations but no ejaculation presumably due to the inserted sound stopping the flow. One note of caution is that a Guyon sound is inserted a very long way and when in the moment so to speak , on hi power levels close to max I decided to withdraw the sound as I felt contraction sensations . Not to be recommended withdrawing through meatus unless you’re into pain which I am not .
I have sounded with additional conductive loops around cock base under sack and other loop under cock head but feel interference can occur seeming to increase power intensity .
All the sounds are long +300mm I sterilise with steam using sterile lube to lube the urethra sometimes for larger sounds i “inject” down the urethra the lube by sterile syringe
I saw a post of use f a hollow SS tube and this may be my next stage.