New guy with home made urethral electro sound..

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Alex13
Active

New guy with home made urethral electro sound..

Post by Alex13 »

Hey everyone.. New here. :D

Iv never had allot of luck (falling out and flapping around) and always pain afterwards when using urethral electro sounds, so I went ahead a built what I wanted. It looks like the Vibrating Bullet Urethral Insert except it operates like the Folsom Stainless urethral Insert. But imagine pushing the Folsom Insert in past the non-rounded end? Ouch..! Not only that, but the heavy banana connector inch's from your penis would be flapping all over the place when playing, tugging on your pee hole! Double ouch!

So anyway, my insert is a Stainless 1"x 1/4" plug rounded nicely on both ends with a 1/32" hole drilled in one end and polished to a 1000 grit finish. I built it with my lathe, and all I can think is wow.. Why haven't I done this sooner! I soldered the small 28 awg wire, which is the folsom supplied wire which plugs into the psg202, directly into my SS insert with high silver solder then cleaned and let it soak in everclear. I put the warmed folsom Single-Pole Anal Insert in, and slide my shortened fleshlight over my penis. I then slide my urethral insert into my penis with no lube. Its smaller diameter, super smooth rounded shape slid right down easily.. And more importantly, stayed where I put it while I played. What's so cool about it, is how easily it can be slide as far as your dare and how the sensations change and increase as your pulling it out. I literally had the two inserts inch's from one another and then slowly pulled it to my head while stroking with a flesh light and astroglide.. No pain during or afterwards the way its supposed to be! But I'm not so daring anymore and keep the insert in the head just in case the wire comes loose..

Anyway, just had to share this as I cant get enough of this setup, unlike the expensive painful urethral inserts Iv tried in the past.

Cheers!

Lostpinky

Re: New guy with home made urethral electro sound..

Post by Lostpinky »

Wow! This sounds great. I have a full machine shop with a lathe. I love building sex toys in my shop. Some photos would be great. I am new here and don’t know the rules for sharing email addresses?

Mark
In Los Angeles
Alex13
Active

Post by Alex13 »

It is allot of fun once in a while.. The soldering is the tricky part. Pre tin everything and don't drill the wire hole to big.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eight

Post by Eight »

Alex13 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:56 pm It is allot of fun once in a while.. The soldering is the tricky part. Pre tin everything and don't drill the wire hole to big.

Actuality the drilled hole entrance should be small but bigger inside, let's say bell shaped. Move the drill around at a angle while drilling. This gives the wire more solder in the hole to attach to and will not pull out.
paulwarr
Active

Post by paulwarr »

I have the same problem with urethral inserts they always seem to slip out at the most the most inopportune moments .It looks like you have cracked the problem.I wish I had access to the machinery to make one of these to.
Alex13
Active

Post by Alex13 »

Eight wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:39 am
Alex13 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:56 pm It is allot of fun once in a while.. The soldering is the tricky part. Pre tin everything and don't drill the wire hole to big.

Actuality the drilled hole entrance should be small but bigger inside, let's say bell shaped. Move the drill around at a angle while drilling. This gives the wire more solder in the hole to attach to and will not pull out.
The solder never pulls out but what soldering can do is harden the copper wire making it break at the solder joint. I couldn't figure out why after re-soldering the urethral electrode, I wasn't getting a complete circuit. But my folsom butt electrode finally let loose last night. Folsom must have epoxied it in. But when it fell , it screwed up the chrome so its junk now.. :cry:
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

Thanks for sharing!
I'm fairly new to urethral sounds, but I jumped right in with the PES Slim Jim (http://www.peselectro.com/pescontent/pe ... im-big-jim), and have great luck with that. The band that goes around your cock head has kept things nice and secure for some wonderful sessions.
SJ
Alex13
Active

Post by Alex13 »

StimJoy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:00 pm Thanks for sharing!
I'm fairly new to urethral sounds, but I jumped right in with the PES Slim Jim (http://www.peselectro.com/pescontent/pe ... im-big-jim), and have great luck with that. The band that goes around your cock head has kept things nice and secure for some wonderful sessions.
SJ
Sorry for late reply.. How do you like the PES Slim Jim? Looks rather heavy for me because I jack off while mine is in..

I want to replace the wire which is soldered into my sound..

Whats the best wire insulation which wont irritate my urethra?
bennieke

Post by bennieke »

where can i buy a slim or big jim in the EU?
wombat
Active

Re: Slim Jim

Post by wombat »

bennieke wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:12 pm where can i buy a slim or big jim in the EU?
You should be able to order directly from peselectro.com. They ship internationally.

Just got mine today; happy so far.