First time E-stimmer

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Shauno

First time E-stimmer

Post by Shauno »

Hey gang,

So, after coming across a video on Xvideos a while back, I thought I would give it a go.

I haven't bought anything yet, and I'm not sure if I'd be into it, but the video I saw, the guy seriously groaned one out. It must have been good because he said 'Oh Ya!' just before cumming.

Anyway, aside of seeing videos (any recommendations would be welcome), can anyone verbalise it for me?

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: First time E-stimmer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Hi.

For me, e-stim is quite different from other forms of sexual stimulation. Firstly, you need to be able to take your time over it to enjoy it to the full. I find there are two distinct aspects to it - the preparation and the actual e-stim itself. Getting ready for an e-stim session is a bit of a ritual, especially if you're using an insertable electrode, which requires a little more preparation. Getting "wired up" alone just makes me horny with anticipation. The e-stim itself is best enjoyed at a relaxed pace, taking time to enjoy the different sensations, from a gentle buzzy feel to something more intense. If you're using a triphase setup, take time to enjoy the way the sensations travel around between the different electrode positions. As you continue, you'll probably notice the precum starting to flow - a lot of guys who don't normally produce much under other circumstances find that e-stim can be quite good at producing it. After you've been edging for a while, you'll get to a stage when you notice a subtle change as you start to climb to orgasm. It's such an intense experience just lying back and letting it happen, and I find e-stim induced orgasms last longer and are much more mind-blowing than those produced in other ways.
Of course, everyone has a slightly different experience, but I'd recommend to anyone that they give it a try. It's not for everyone, and not everyone gets an HFO the first time, so it's worth giving it at least a few tries before deciding. If you don't have kit of your own, you might be able to find someone who's prepared to introduce you to it with their equipment, either through this forum, or via smartstim.com

I hope you manage to experience it for yourself.

Matthew