Electrastim Flick? Can you get HFO?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estimfun
Developer

Electrastim Flick? Can you get HFO?

Post by estimfun »

I'm looking for a ultra small portable estim solution for public play that can deliver HFO... Anyone know if the Flick from Electrastim is powerful enough to achive HFO? Reviews I've read is that its not all that powerful.

tumblrjoeb
Active

Re: Electrastim Flick? Can you get HFO?

Post by tumblrjoeb »

I've got one and setting number 6 does it for me every time. That said I mainly use my 2B on my nipples at the same time so get extra stimulation to help me achieve a HFO. I also find the flick is smother than the 2B.
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

Ok thanks for the reply. I was hopping to get something for ultra portable play. Which unfortunately the 2b is to large for what I need in that area of play.
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

If you want ultra portable then consider the ElectroHelix or ElectroPebble. Both more powerful than a Flick, better smoother controls and no need to recharge.. And they both have the lifetime guarantee.

Something else to consider is the E-Stim Remote. It is about the size of a cigarette packet, but discreet and idea for external public play with the remote capacity.

Si
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

Well, I ended up ordering the Electrastim Flick, unfortunately, it arrived not working. Screen lights up but no stimulation. Contacted the place I bought it from and they're going to give me a refund. I think the output contact was not connected inside of it or something, there's not voltage comming out in any mode or powerlevel, unit shows a full charge. That sucks. I was hoping to do a comparison to the 2b.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

estimfun wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:08 am I was hoping to do a comparison to the 2b.
There *is* no comparison with the 2B, that's like comparing a bicycle to a Ferrari. I bought an Electrastim Flick years ago, after experimenting with a TENS, and it was a huge disappointment. It simply failed to deliver. The power just wasn't there and the few routines were limited and boring.

There was absolutely no way I could get anywhere near an HFO out of the thing. In terms of power it is no better than those cheap Chinese boxes marketed for estim than cost just a few bucks. It almost put me off stimming altogether 'cause I was thinking, "Really? Is this it?".

Then I got a 2B and experienced my first HFO. What a beautiful moment that was!
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

I used to have a Flick Duo, which I bought to supplement an EM140, as I wanted a small and lower power unit for nipple stim, using the 140 elswehere! For that purpose it was good. I once took it away with me when staying in a hotel so I could supplement manual stim with something on my nipples, I ended up with one channel on my nips and the other on cock (how did that cock ring end up in my luggage?), and I had two nice orgasms. So it does have enough power to achieve an HFO for me.
electrofun
Active

Post by electrofun »

I also have a flick duo, but I don't use it a lot. I usually prefer one of my e-stim boxes or my ET312 - I know, I'm spoiled ;)
I can have an hfo with it, if the power is on max. So I confirm: it's not very powerful, but for me, just powerful enough for an hfo. Everybody is different, so it's impossible to predict the result.
Unfortunately it lacks a 'feel' control, so it's not so much fun to play with.
On the other hand: it's very compact. And contrary to what some think about the subject, I like the fact that it's rechargeable and doesn't need batteries.
I have used it with success on beginners and on nipples. It does feel pretty smooth; a lot smoother than a 2B.
So for me it has some good points, but it's definitely not what I would recommend if it's going to be your only e-stim box.
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

Now I've abandoned Electrastim and I have a 2B I've needed an alternative to the Flick for nipple stim so have got a Lloyds TENS and actually its pretty good, more than enough power, a gentle feel and some interesting programs. Haven't tried it on genitals yet though, may not be enough power for that.
paulwarr
Active

Post by paulwarr »

I have a flick duo that used to do the job
But for me it was always under powered sadly now it does not work batteries just stopped charging.