E-Stim games

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
KennyT
Active

E-Stim games

Post by KennyT »

I do believe I am hooked on E-Stim. Beats the heck out of a Tens unit. I'm at the point that I just cant wait for the next time I can stim. I know, I'm a sad case. I try to hold out a few days so it just doesn't get to be a thing I always do and it gets old. But DAM!!! it feels so good.

Whats a guy to do??? ( STIM ) That's what.

Now I am trying to figure out how to introduce my wife to this AWESOME experience. I haven't purchased a insertable yet because she is one of those uptite kind ow women. ( please ... no women get offended. I don't mean it in a bad way ) that doesn't like dirty, weird sexual things. She just likes the normal sex stuff. Whats normal ???

I guess i'm the crazy one of the household..

SO BE IT :P

KennyT
UKRubberguy
Active

Re: E-Stim games

Post by UKRubberguy »

Just tell her it is like an amazing and different vibrator. My experience is that once a woman has played with an e-stim and cum the first time they don't go back to vibrators. Go with something like the Flange, MJ or Moaner to start with as the base will give her a nice stim through the clitoral hood.
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

Time to buy some things for her then.
KennyT
estim1
Active

Post by estim1 »

Feed her some videos on estim to arouse her interest worked for me
paulwarr
Active

Post by paulwarr »

I have the same problem it's very difficult to find the right time to broach the subject
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

work it into your sex play slowly, you could start with I would like for you to try something I think you would enjoy, do it slowly and romantically.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I strongly suggest finding out if it is for her before buying any insertables as that can be quite an intimidating thought.

Start off by letting her try some pads, inner things or on her labia about in line with her clitoris would be a good place to start and give her the control box. Let her experiment as it is quite a scary experience for a first timer and it will help her to relax if she is in full control. Hopefully, she will enjoy it and in a future session you can drive her. If she likes it she will probably be naturally curious about internal electrodes but start with pads first in my best advice.

For a first time internal electrode the Flange would be perfect or maybe the moaner if she likes something bigger.

Above all take it slowly with her and enjoy yourselves.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

All great advise. I still haven't tried it on her yet. I haven't got up the nerve to tell her about it in fear she will be like ( YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELf ???? )

or ( WHY AM I JUST FINDING THIS OUT ? )

Both legitimate questions im not ready to answer as I don't usually hide stuff from her. I also don't want to give up my stimming if she freaks out.

Just scared she won't like it and want me to stop..... NO!!!

I will figure it out. He has been complaining about her back hurting and I still have like 3 tens units for that. Might just slip a pad down ther and see the result.... Cant hurt. ( figure of speech ) LOL
KennyT