General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Majorityon
Active

Re: New member

Post by Majorityon »

Thanks for the tips. To be clear, I'm a long term stimmer, at least 15 years, so I have some idea what to expect, it's just getting used to a new box with a different "control metaphor" which may be a challenge.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi MJO - You definitely sound like you know what you are doing, no probs. I was hoping my tips might be read by newbie 2B owners who wire up for the first time, whack up the power and... OUCH!

The 2B can be the gentlest, most considerate lover or, in the hands of the inexperienced, a real bitch that bites back! :o
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

No probs. Well! That was an interesting experience, mainly spent experimenting with all the programs and what the controls do. Sort of a triphase setup, due to limitations of current electrodes. Common on base loop, pads to perineum and just between top of buttocks. After quite a lot of time playing, had a very intense HFO around 25% on both channels (box set to high as well), in throb mode. Wow! Very different to what I have experienced in the past but very good. I can see a long an interesting learning curve ahead.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Majorityon wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:07 pmAfter quite a lot of time playing, had a very intense HFO around 25% on both channels (box set to high as well), in throb mode.
First time out as well - pin a medal on that man! Try edging for a while in 'Throb' mode then quickly switch to 'Thrust', leave the adjustment at 50 and wind up the power as high as you can stand it. Have tissues ready... ;)

You might also try moving your perineum pad up a little to the back of your balls, perhaps over to one side. My favourite triphase setup is "MAX-GLANS" with the glans as the Common. A little heavy on the bell end for some but it drives me wild.

Image courtesy of Joanne - http://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/advi ... tions.html
(for "cock loop" read Ball Loop)
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I hope that the pic is useful, that set up certainly gives me penis envy LOL. I bet it feels intense.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

joannesReviews wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:07 pmI bet it feels intense.
It sure does Jo, like drowning in an ocean of ecstasy. But I'd imagine your ingenious DIY "Clitrode" feels pretty intense too?

http://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/diy- ... trode.html

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Haha, it certainly does. Designed to ring my "Devils Doorbell" and it can really make my toes curl LOL ;)
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

joannesReviews wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:38 pmDesigned to ring my "Devils Doorbell" and it can really make my toes curl LOL ;)
Mmmmm, sounds delicious. When I'm finished with my cock I might have a sex change just to try it out!

In the meantime my MAX-GLANS setup rings *all* my bells at the bell-end. Ding Dong, orgasm calling. Pul-eeze tell her to wait... I'm not ready yet. The CR Ball Loop stims the Perineal and Scrotal nerves while most of the sensation is perceived through the Dorsal nerve at the glans, in a way that is impossible to replicate naturally. Surely this amount of pure, intoxicating pleasure cannot be legal, can it?

So f***ing intense it takes me 20 minutes to crank up to full power, then I'm doing exceptionally well if I can last half an hour at that level before "painting the ceiling". What's that noise? Oh, it's me screaming and gasping. I'm just worried about waking the neighbours.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

The award for best reply ever on a forum goes to Stimaddict, I almost sprayed my coffee all over my keyboard when I read "painting the ceiling" LOL.

That description makes me quite jealous and then I remember that I cam achieve HFO every time with very little effort and I realised having a vagina and clit does have its benefits.
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

I know just what you mean about the sensation in the glans. I nearly replicated your setup in my second session yesterday, except with the common on my cock root, band just behind the glans, and a perineum pad. It went well except the battery died on me! I bought the 2B used and obviously the battery got a little worn out... I've put in a new one and next time will put the common just behind the glans.

What are the recommended internal programs for triphase?