Estim + moving prostate toy = The best trip to an orgasm ever

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estimfun
Developer

Estim + moving prostate toy = The best trip to an orgasm ever

Post by estimfun »

First off wait a week in between sessions and no fapping between sessions.
I've tried the best combo yet, estim and a prostate toy that moves. A toy like the Nexus Revo Stealth, Nexus Intense, Nexus Slim, ect or Caesar Levett, there's a few of them out there, where it the top part of the prostate toy moves in a circle physically. It mimics the finger pressing on the prostate. Plus estim, is the most intense feeling ever.

Start up your Estim box, slowly ramp up the power, I had on conductive loops. One over the head and another on the base. I used slow pulsing power. Then turn on the prostate toy and it rotates into your prostate, pressing into it with each rotation... Fuck... Its intense and a strange feeling. I've never had so much fluid squeezed out of me. This was all hands free. I tried to get up and walk around with it running and my legs turned into jelly and I had to grab something to brace myself. Take it slow and drag it out for a mind blowing experience. It started turning into a full body experience.

I cranked the power up and I felt an orgasm coming and it was so intense I had to straighten out my body to "brace for impact" , it felt like someone punched my prostate I grabbed what I could at the time to brace it, and I felt the most warm intense orgasm I'd ever had and it went up through my body. Never felt an orgasm that intense and the ride there was almost as good. I have to wonder if this is similar to what women feel with their gspot.

God damn refractory period, I wish there was a way to completely eliminate it.

But anyway I wanted to share.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Estim + moving prostate toy = The best trip to an orgasm ever

Post by Stimaddict »

Sounds like great fun! Which toy were you using (make + model)?
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I'm using an cesear levvett? It was like $40 on amazon. Nexus Revo's I've heard are amazing but they start in the $100's. All these toys are known to break at some point too, so I figured I'd just spend as little as I could to see if its enjoyable.
Halenesque

Post by Halenesque »

I personally like a moveable toy myself. Rotating
Is better than vibrating.
Vitoo69

Post by Vitoo69 »

I have the revo stealth, it is well worth it. Coupled with a lead on my balls and one under my glans the combination with the prostate massage is indescribable. I’ve had continuous dry orgasms for over 30 minutes with that setup. And that was using a flick duo as my power source. Now that I just got a 2B I can’t wait to see how much further I can go. Am thinking of adding a moaner to the mix too, now that I have the 2B