Beginners question re Prostate estim

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
TotallyWired

Beginners question re Prostate estim

Post by TotallyWired » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Hi there,

I recently tried a cheap general purpose Chinese kit, not a huge success. The rubber rings around my cock tended more painful than pleasurable regardless of mode/intensity. A urethral electrode (second electrode was a ring on my cock) was less than wholly pleasent. The surprise success was the Butt Plug (two electrodes) which gave a muscular twitching sensation more like I'd sought.

This set me thinking about Prostate stimulation, I'm a sucker for this by a cooperative ladies finger but sadly their fingers are rarely long enough even when willing to try. Could someone save me some time and point me at any electrode, DIY or bought, that achieves this and say to what extent the electo supply matters too?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Beginners question re Prostate estim

Post by Stimaddict » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:40 am

Those cheap Chinese stim boxes are absolute rubbish and give a nasty sensation. Conductive rubber cock loops/rings should always be used with conductive gel, otherwise they can sometimes sting a bit - (OTOH TENS pads should be applied to clean, dry skin and never used with any lube or gel).

You should be very careful with urethral trodes, not recommended for beginners. To avoid urethral infection or damage cleanliness is everything and the trode itself should be well-sterilised polished stainless steel.

Am I right in thinking you are looking for a moving prostate toy, as described in this thread? - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9666

TotallyWired

Post by TotallyWired » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:22 pm

Hi Stimaddict - Yes as you say, a nasty sensation that wasn't great, more like a burning. Suspect rubber of cock-rings is not conductive, just the brass connector hence localised/unpleasant effect. Was hoping it would be pleasurable enought to justify the often huge investment of Pro kits, but it did not. And yes am very aware on infection risks etc with Urethral insert, I sterilise first, it was (seemingly) stainless steel. I had assumed the urethral sensation would be mega, but it felt less than I expected.

To divert briefly into the Urethral insert question, is it practical to have anything in place insert (perhaps hollow?) when ejaculating? Have read elsewhere comments suggesting urethral toys should be removed before orgasm, which rather spoils the fun.

Returning to Prostate electrodes, I hadn't initially been seeking a moving one, and I can't see a working link in that post either. Has it been removed? Initially I was thinking about a pair or electodes on a rectal insert positioned by the prostate, I've seen some at substantial cost online but don't want to blow a lot of cash without good recommendations. An idea of electro kit worth buying without excessive cost would be appreciated.

Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:16 pm

No need to remove urethral probes when you come, semen will often force its way out round the probe.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:26 am

It's completely safe to ejaculate 'backwards', i.e. no fluid comes out. I like to wear a really tight cock ring to produce an 'internal' ejaculation where the fluid reverses harmlessly into the bladder. Feels kinda nice :)

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:03 am

TotallyWired wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:22 pm
Initially I was thinking about a pair or electodes on a rectal insert positioned by the prostate, I've seen some at substantial cost online but don't want to blow a lot of cash without good recommendations. An idea of electro kit worth buying without excessive cost would be appreciated.
You can easily make a simple DIY monopolar butt trode (single wire), then link it to a cock trode on the same channel. This drives current straight through your prostate.

Start by looking around your kitchen for smooth, stainless steel items and use your imagination. The handle of a stainless steel fork or spoon makes a good monopolar butt trode that can be bent to your requirements. Tape on a tail-wire cut out from a TENS pad and wind insulating tape up the fork/spoon leaving just the top part exposed. You can also do the same with a CR loop squeezed flat.

Stretch
Active

Post by Stretch » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:58 am

I think that, like most things, you get what you pay for. I am also a stiming newbie having bought an XPF pack, I have since added 4mm cock rings, an MJ probe and more pads. With gel applied to the rings or electrodes I have not had any painful experiences yet. Like you I am real fan of prostate stim, with the MJ being a reasonable length, it gets deep enough to get the current flowing nicely when used with the cock ring. Bigger probe (something which properly opens me up) and wiring experimentation will follow...

Halenesque

Post by Halenesque » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:39 pm

I use a Nexus electrode that u can connect both channels
To or use just one channel of it and the other with loops etc.
If u use it bipolar it is nice as the bottom electrode
Hits the perenium and the internal electrode hits the
Prostate and can be bent to hit right where u want it.
It gives a lot of versatility.

Dextron

Post by Dextron » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:34 am

I have used an Othello Mystim insertable with the wires modified to accept 2mm cables to achieve HFO with the insertable only. It's quite small but it is split pretty much 50/50 top to bottom to give a good thrusting sensation and when you sit right it can work wonders. The right mood and mindset needs to be present though or it just won't happen :lol:

StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:56 pm

Hi all.
New here to posting, but have lurked a bit.
Rolling back to one of your initial mentions about cheap Chinese product. I would definitely agree that the boxes are completely worthless. But in some instances, are cheap enough to buy to take a chance at getting several inexpensive rubber loops. Yes, the loops may be cheap too. But I've found some (e.g. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N6 ... UTF8&psc=1) where the rings work decently well. And it is much more affordable to get 4 of them for that price, than it is to pay often twice that amount for a single ring elsewhere. Just some thoughts for those who may be cost conscious. Those rings work great with my 2B, and are easily adjustable from the sizes they came as (just as before, use lots of lube).
Cheers!
SJ