Alternative units

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Alternative units

Post by Stimaddict »

KennyT wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:53 pmWith the power of the 2B box I see no need to have another box hooked up.
Exactly! But ya live n' learn and you've gotta keep trying to push the envelope. Recently I've been experimenting with "quick cums". The idea is to get all my 2B estim kit out, wire up, stim to orgasm then get it all packed away again in the time it takes for my wife to go shopping. So far I've got it down to 90 minutes.

KennyT
Active

Re: Alternative units

Post by KennyT »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:37 pm
KennyT wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:53 pmWith the power of the 2B box I see no need to have another box hooked up.
Exactly! But ya live n' learn and you've gotta keep trying to push the envelope. Recently I've been experimenting with "quick cums". The idea is to get all my 2B estim kit out, wire up, stim to orgasm then get it all packed away again in the time it takes for my wife to go shopping. So far I've got it down to 90 minutes.

That's just about all I can get to myself. 90 minutes and I'm shaking and sweating. then I .... Yea !
then its clean up time..
KennyT