Request: Best E-Stim Systems Butt Electrode for sitting, walking around ,ect?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estimfun
Developer

Request: Best E-Stim Systems Butt Electrode for sitting, walking around ,ect?

Post by estimfun » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:34 am

I've tried:
  • Mr. S's Worlds Best Butt Plug Electrified 2inch
  • The Rocker Silicone medium Electric Butt plug
  • Silicone Prostate Plug
  • Self-Made Plastic Plug with copper tape ends

I'm looking for a good setup for some under clothes stimming, I want to be able to sit down (means no wires coming right out the bottom). If low profile wires work for that, then ok.

I'm looking for an electrode that has maximum feel for ghost fucking or prostate pleasure and it needs to be able to stay in.

The silicone plugs ran into a problem where I had to raise the power level up way higher and i'd run out of maximum power and it would feel less powerful, I'm looking at something that's metal.
The silicone prostate plug had a part that goes through the taint area and vertical wires so you couldn't sit while using it.

I've tried basically everyone's designs except E-stim systems.

I'd like a plug around 1.5 inches, or something that doesn't require a plug before it to warm up with.

I've thought about the Flange, I've thought about the Moaner and the MJ and the Small Torpedo, I've also thought about the medium electro egg. I don't know what an electro egg feels like.

Biggest thing is I want to be able to sit down wearing this and not have it stick out from behind to far and be super obvious that I'm wearing a plug under clothes. I liked the rocker except because of the silicone nature it didn't conduct well.

Any recommendations?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Request: Best E-Stim Systems Butt Electrode for sitting, walking around ,ect?

Post by Stimaddict » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:41 am

From your wish-list you definitely need the Electro Egg.
Due to your internal anatomy it sits nicely against the prostate and stays put. No problems removing either.

Stretch
Active

Re: Request: Best E-Stim Systems Butt Electrode for sitting, walking around ,ect?

Post by Stretch » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:11 pm

Use a flange, wear a thong and run the backstrap between low profile connectors. This keeps the electrode firmly located in your hole, delivers a good stim experience and is low profile. I have driven the car with this set up, its quite comfortable. The flange is well capable of delivering a good ghost fuck!

Would agree that the egg should be excellent under clothes, will get one at some point to use when riding my bike. Will be in the saddle wearing Lycra then...

estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:27 am

Stimaddict wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:41 am
From your wish-list you definitely need the Electro Egg.
Due to your internal anatomy it sits nicely against the prostate and stays put. No problems removing either.
Is there reduced sensation with this because its basically inside your butt? Also , does it just make your colon contract or does the prostate get some action?

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:56 pm

I'd also recommend the Flange and also the Egg, I wear them sometimes in my front pocket so to speak. If using the flange then you will need a low profile cable so you can sit with it in.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:03 am

joannesReviews wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:56 pm
I'd also recommend the Flange and also the Egg, I wear them sometimes in my front pocket so to speak. If using the flange then you will need a low profile cable so you can sit with it in.
I'm curious what the egg feels like in the rear? I thought most of the feeling for butt play was at the sphincter? I'm assuming the egg rests a few inches past that, can you still get strong feelings from it? I'm kinda excited at the thought of the egg. Can the egg still give a ghost fuck feeling?

estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:04 am

Stretch wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:11 pm
Use a flange, wear a thong and run the backstrap between low profile connectors. This keeps the electrode firmly located in your hole, delivers a good stim experience and is low profile. I have driven the car with this set up, its quite comfortable. The flange is well capable of delivering a good ghost fuck!

Would agree that the egg should be excellent under clothes, will get one at some point to use when riding my bike. Will be in the saddle wearing Lycra then...
Oh, wouldn't that give you an erection and bike shorts don't hide anything

estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:22 pm

I'm a bit skeptical ... how safe is it to use the egg for that :?: Is the cable well fixed?

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:28 pm

The cable is well fitted, strengthened and tested to 12kg of pulling force which is plenty to remove it.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:32 pm

cool, sounds well crafted :!: