Request: Best E-Stim Systems Butt Electrode for sitting, walking around ,ect?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estimfun
Developer

Re: Request: Best E-Stim Systems Butt Electrode for sitting, walking around ,ect?

Post by estimfun » Thu May 30, 2019 2:22 am

Forgot to add, I do really like having just the cable stick out, so definitely a must for under clothes. I'm glad I bought it and I'll be messing with it when I get some more time.

estimfun
Developer

Re: Request: Best E-Stim Systems Butt Electrode for sitting, walking around ,ect?

Post by estimfun » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:23 am

Review.

Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy. Had more of a chance to play with the egg. I'd rate it as a must own toy. Quality is 5 stars, E-Stim Systems did a great job with build quality. Works extremely well under costumes, tight clothes, ect. You for get its in until its turned on. Overall I've found I enjoy it on lower power settings. Hard to describe the feeling, it's a squeezing that internal. It's more indirect of feeling. It's great to assist with edging. Makes orgasm's feel better.

Is there anything I don't like about it. If I turn it up it sets off a nerve in my leg and causes my calves to clench up, not a good feeling. Not much sensation sometimes. With that said, when its in and around 35-40 in me, it drives me up the wall, because its barley noticeable and its messing with the prostate.

If I could have only one anal plug, would this be it? Actually, yes. Subtle internal squeezing along with a cord that allows your butt to relax while its in is a win. Sadly I haven't been able to test it with a female companion.

5/5 Stars.

Youngman123

Post by Youngman123 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:34 pm

I have an electrastim noir in the middle version. For me it's very comfortable while sitting and also running. And it's easy to clean.