3D Printed Conductive Rubber Cockring Insulator - Question

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
KennyT
Active

Re: 3D Printed Conductive Rubber Cockring Insulator - Question

Post by KennyT » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:10 pm

I will take 2 ( for testing ) please...........

What is the cost??

KennyT

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:05 pm

The design isn't quite finished and the STL files will be available on my site when it is finalised so anyone can print their own.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:42 pm

I mean , this is probably 5 cents worth of plastic in all honesty. It takes 6 minutes to print. The photo has black PLA. TPU quality was not that great, I might need to slow it down and do 100% infill. Some sanding is probably going to be required because there are some edges.

Here it is assembled. Where the red line is I would trim the conductive rubber and connect the 2mm connecter. I'm probably going to modify the design a little bit, the 90 degree turn on the tubing on the second piece doesn't hold it at 90 degree, I need to add a support. I've been using the same design, but held with superglue that breaks after a while for stimming. It's adjustable to different penis sizes. The less tubbing you use, the "stronger" it feels, so I'd trim any excess as much as I could. It's monopolar, so the other electrode is just one loop wrapped around twice at the base of the penis. This setup works extremely well under clothing, even tight clothing. But I do take an plastic grocery bag, and cut a corner out to use a makeshift "condom" to cover everything , so it doesn't shock my stomach, when stimming under clothes.
Capture.JPG

After printing, sanding, packaging and the effort of driving to the post office, I don't know that it would be worth it selling at few dollars.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:51 pm

Joanne,
Your second version looks like it's made to fit into one of those chastity devices with the holes on the left and the right. That might be an idea.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:37 pm

I love your creation, very nice. It is fun to design something and then in a matter of minutes or hours have it in your hands to play with. I see what you mean about the holes in my latest design. I can't get it set up correctly for one of those as I do not own one but it did make me smile.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:42 pm

If your partner is willing, chastity + estim is a very different experience. It's one of the most frustrating experiences, like not fun at all. I always end up getting bored and giving up because it won't let you get off and also limits the sensation quite a bit (which sucks). I don't like messing with it because of that experience. But some people enjoy it and I guess it has its place.

estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:44 pm

I agree with you on making/designing stuff. I bought my 3d printer with kink projects in mind, but I haven't used it all that much to be honest. But its cool to design something and then print it out with in a hour or a few, something custom that doesn't exist. Can't wait to see where this tech will be in 10 years.

StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:43 pm

Great awesome project Jo; love seeing new things everyone comes up with!
Now I might need to go get a maker printer...

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:50 pm

estimfun wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:42 pm
If your partner is willing, chastity + estim is a very different experience. It's one of the most frustrating experiences, like not fun at all. I always end up getting bored and giving up because it won't let you get off and also limits the sensation quite a bit (which sucks). I don't like messing with it because of that experience. But some people enjoy it and I guess it has its place.
My partner is very laid back but he may draw the line at chastity LOL. His balls would explode I think LOL. I am fascinated by the subject though but it's hard to find female chastity devices for women of a curvier build ;-)

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:51 pm

estimfun wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:44 pm
I agree with you on making/designing stuff. I bought my 3d printer with kink projects in mind, but I haven't used it all that much to be honest. But its cool to design something and then print it out with in a hour or a few, something custom that doesn't exist. Can't wait to see where this tech will be in 10 years.
This tech is probably the future of manufacturing in the future and while that may bring its own problems being able to produce things in house is a fantastic ability. I love it.