3D Printed Conductive Rubber Cockring Insulator - Question

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estimfun
Developer

Re: 3D Printed Conductive Rubber Cockring Insulator - Question

Post by estimfun » Tue May 07, 2019 3:34 am

I'm trying the print again, .1 speed and 30% infil. Nozzle is 230C, printbed roomtemp. Slowing it down has seem to made it so much better. I think I was at .2 before or .15. Its not done yet, but it looks so much better, so maybe slow is the way to go with TPU. Note on the material. It's not very stretch, but its flexible. So like the ring shape, it flex's very little bit but you can "Crush" the material. Pulling the ring with a finger on each end, it doesn't get much bigger. So prints like this would have to be customized to a persons size.

Also don't mean to be hijacking your post, you inspired me to make some of this stuff :)

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Tue May 07, 2019 6:33 pm

You are not hijacking anything, I am genuinely interested in your design and how it comes out. I find 3D design and printing to be fascinating stuff and it allows us to flex our imagination and produce something unique.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

Slatterri
Active

Post by Slatterri » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:51 am

Probably the best use of 3D printing I have seen. Maybe I wasn’t looking. Anyway I have tried 3D modelling on a PC and it takes some effort so we’ll done.

Rgds

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:36 pm

Thanks, I am having so much fun designing things in Fusion 360 and then printing them out. It is very flexible but it does have a pretty steep learning curve. Here are some examples of electrodes I have made.

Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:55 pm

Damn, nice work Joanne!

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:03 pm

StimJoy wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:55 pm
Damn, nice work Joanne!
Thanks StimJoy, I am currently working on a bipolar anal and vaginal conductive rubber electrode.

estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Just impressive !!!

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Thanks estimbird. This is my latest one which is for the vagina owners and it is a Bipolar pussy and ass electrode with a number of nice features.

Bitter_Pill.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:09 am

Look great Joann you should sell some of those.

hhvfd1
Active

Post by hhvfd1 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:45 am

Hello joanne, I purchased a cockring insulator with the extentions from you and I absolutely love it. easy to use and keeps everything in place well. I use 6.5 mm conductive rubber with it and fits so well I don't need a clip to hold the loop in place..thanks for inventing them.