3D Printed Conductive Rubber Cockring Insulator - Question

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
HemiSync
Active

Re: 3D Printed Conductive Rubber Cockring Insulator - Question

Post by HemiSync » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:05 am

joannesReviews wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:30 pm
I can only really comment on the one I own which is called the Ender 3. It is relatively cheap and produces some very good detailed prints once set up correctly. You can find lots of great reviews of 3D printers on Youtube that can help you make your mind up which one is for you.
Just decided that once I printed a set I would probably never use it again, so I just ordered them all from your site. I wish your new nipple trode had been available as I would have grabbed one of those as well.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:19 am

Thank you, 3D printers can be very useful for lots of little jobs and I use mine all the time.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:54 am

I love the cockring insulator. Feels so much better than other methods I have tried. One suggestion for users,is to make one CR loop with an insulator in the middle under the balls to make it truely bipolar. I did this by cutting it in half and then reconnecting with a small piece of heat shrink tubing.

I have the bipolar cock ring with the frenulum stimulator and it works fantastic. Only suggestion I might make, would be to put a little curve in the piece for the frenulum so it fits the anatomy better. Other than that the combination of the two toys makes estim all the more fun.

🙏